Rashi survived only one day... (Page 2)

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by maddy311

I don think she s evil. She s dumb. She does not have a brain. She depends entirely on her mom for everything.she cant take a decision and stand by it. Rashi if your best is one day then u are really lazy.i wish koki was her mother she would ve been thousand times better than she s now

I think she is evil. After seeing all the kalakaris of hers till now prove that she is evil. She is not a person who feels happy in her own happiness but she feels jealous of seeing gopi's and tried hard to separate them is sign of evilness only. Afterall she is the daughter of urmila.
she was bought up in a house where she was the princess and gopi the side kick now after marriage it was the opposite so she could not bear tat.its human nature to feel jealous when someone else is getting what u want and u are in a situation worse than before(this is not in context of serial but wat i ve seen in real )so i still dont think she is evil she is brainwashed

how was it opposite after marriage. Was she ever treated badly as compared to gopi. She got better husband, better MIL. But she didn't respect them. Moreover gopi never made her feel smaller in front of anyone. She never treated her like devrani but her elder sister. She took her blames on herself. I would only say her evil.
But I think its better if we stop arguing for now.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlali-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Rashi is dumb. Acc to her powerful husband is better than loving husband. She was not raised right.

pearlalimaddy311

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Rashi does not know how to work for what she wants, she has no patience, she wants the easy way out, and so she does this kalakari's. She is not thinking ahead, she is not thinking what will happen if Modi's find out that she has fallen back to her manipulating ways.

I hope that we don't get another year of the kalkari.

I haven't watched today's show, but it seems she already started tricks on Gopi, which means she will observe how Ahem behave with Gopi and will once again want to create distance between them.

Nothing new, even I had started feeling sorry for her, but Rashi doesn't even deserve my pity, let alone sympathy.

pearlali-Arnisha-

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
she culdnt even handle the taunts n she says she is tired of proving herself  good bt ne she is back 2 square 1 again the kalakari from the pre cap she has strtd her old games again by tking the batteries out of the buzzer whts the point of tht.

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Rashi does not know how to work for what she wants, she has no patience, she wants the easy way out, and so she does this kalakari's. She is not thinking ahead, she is not thinking what will happen if Modi's find out that she has fallen back to her manipulating ways.

I haven't watched today's show, but it seems she already started tricks on Gopi, which means she will observe how Ahem behave with Gopi and will once again want to create distance between them.

Nothing new, even I had started feeling sorry for her, but Rashi doesn't even deserve my pity, let alone sympathy.

Really she doesn't deserve our sympathy.
And guess what she couldn't spare her sister gopi who is on bed rest and starts her kalakaris on her. She doesn't care about anyone but herself only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlali

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Nothing new, even I had started feeling sorry for her, but Rashi doesn't even deserve my pity, let alone sympathy.

Really she doesn't deserve our sympathy.
And guess what she couldn't spare her sister gopi who is on bed rest and starts her kalakaris on her. She doesn't care about anyone but herself only.

agree she dsnt care abt any 1 she doesnt even spare her sister who pt herself in danger jus so rashi is safe n sound she is a stupid girl to go bk to her kalakari it does my head in i hpe ahem stands by gopi n keep her safe  from the kalakari rashi will never learn from her mistakes shes jus useless...

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

Edited by Arnisha - 20 December 2011 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlali

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

I don think she s evil. She s dumb. She does not have a brain. She depends entirely on her mom for everything.she cant take a decision and stand by it. Rashi if your best is one day then u are really lazy.i wish koki was her mother she would ve been thousand times better than she s now
If u remember nani episode of her chest nani gave rashi a chance so koki can be her mother she had the most superb mother haithal but she always critisized her thank god she didnt had koki as mother did u see KinjalLOL
pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Nothing new, even I had started feeling sorry for her, but Rashi doesn't even deserve my pity, let alone sympathy.

Rashi took the defeat very quickly whereas Gopi she worked for a year for Ahem now my wish comes true Ahem breaks her kalakaries and my prayers may he not get affected towards gopi with rashis kalakaries

Go to top