Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi survived only one day... - Page 2

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Rashi does not know how to work for what she wants, she has no patience, she wants the easy way out, and so she does this kalakari's. She is not thinking ahead, she is not thinking what will happen if Modi's find out that she has fallen back to her manipulating ways.

I hope that we don't get another year of the kalkari.

I haven't watched today's show, but it seems she already started tricks on Gopi, which means she will observe how Ahem behave with Gopi and will once again want to create distance between them.

Nothing new, even I had started feeling sorry for her, but Rashi doesn't even deserve my pity, let alone sympathy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she culdnt even handle the taunts n she says she is tired of proving herself  good bt ne she is back 2 square 1 again the kalakari from the pre cap she has strtd her old games again by tking the batteries out of the buzzer whts the point of tht.

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbp1971

Rashi does not know how to work for what she wants, she has no patience, she wants the easy way out, and so she does this kalakari's. She is not thinking ahead, she is not thinking what will happen if Modi's find out that she has fallen back to her manipulating ways.

I haven't watched today's show, but it seems she already started tricks on Gopi, which means she will observe how Ahem behave with Gopi and will once again want to create distance between them.

Nothing new, even I had started feeling sorry for her, but Rashi doesn't even deserve my pity, let alone sympathy.

Really she doesn't deserve our sympathy.
And guess what she couldn't spare her sister gopi who is on bed rest and starts her kalakaris on her. She doesn't care about anyone but herself only.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: maddy311

Really she doesn't deserve our sympathy.
And guess what she couldn't spare her sister gopi who is on bed rest and starts her kalakaris on her. She doesn't care about anyone but herself only.

agree she dsnt care abt any 1 she doesnt even spare her sister who pt herself in danger jus so rashi is safe n sound she is a stupid girl to go bk to her kalakari it does my head in i hpe ahem stands by gopi n keep her safe  from the kalakari rashi will never learn from her mistakes shes jus useless...

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

I don think she s evil. She s dumb. She does not have a brain. She depends entirely on her mom for everything.she cant take a decision and stand by it. Rashi if your best is one day then u are really lazy.i wish koki was her mother she would ve been thousand times better than she s now

If u remember nani episode of her chest nani gave rashi a chance so koki can be her mother she had the most superb mother haithal but she always critisized her thank god she didnt had koki as mother did u see Kinjal😆
pearlali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbp1971

Nothing new, even I had started feeling sorry for her, but Rashi doesn't even deserve my pity, let alone sympathy.

Rashi took the defeat very quickly whereas Gopi she worked for a year for Ahem now my wish comes true Ahem breaks her kalakaries and my prayers may he not get affected towards gopi with rashis kalakaries
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arnisha

she culdnt even handle the taunts n she says she is tired of proving herself good bt ne she is back 2 square 1 again the kalakari from the pre cap she has strtd her old games again by tking the batteries out of the buzzer whts the point of tht.

I think she doesn't want anyone to pay any attention on gopi. She made the bell useless and when someone say they will see gopi she will say she just saw her and gopi was sleeping so not to disturb her. Also gopi has the bell so she will call them if she needs anything. Rashi is a witch.😡
pearlali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maddy311

I think she doesn't want anyone to pay any attention on gopi. She made the bell useless and when someone say they will see gopi she will say she just saw her and gopi was sleeping so not to disturb her. Also gopi has the bell so she will call them if she needs anything. Rashi is a witch.😡

I am waiting when Ahem and Koki finds out bell doesnt work and hope Gopi doesnt hide it like always😕
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great...you said it all maddy...Rashi remains the same and she is saying she tried her best to be a good bahu...I mean seriously rashi, what are you? dumb or idiot? cvs..please don't change the track ...Focus more on goham...please...
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't believe that Rashi would just not change, she's seen what being evil cost her...