Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi survived only one day...

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
without kalakaris. Rashi's change lasted for one day only and she says she tried her best to change herself. Seriously is this the best you could try then you are a psychic case.
She has no guilt whatsoever. She thinks she has done nothing wrong and she doesn't deserve any punishment. One day she tries to act good and she is back to where she was. That shows she cannot be good at heart.
All she did was acting??? Just to win the hearts of modis. I mean seriously if she changed by heart she couldn't have gone weak so early. Evil daughter of a evil mother.😡🤢

Edited by maddy311 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You said it all  ... I knew she could not change.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don think she s evil. She s dumb. She does not have a brain. She depends entirely on her mom for everything.she cant take a decision and stand by it. Rashi if your best is one day then u are really lazy.i wish koki was her mother she would ve been thousand times better than she s now
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Confused.com at Raashi's behaviour!
How can she go back to kalakari's?
🥱
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But now the modi family know how Rashi is. Do u think they will let her get away with it?
Rashi is never going to learn. Since being caught she has only cared about herself and why everyone is not forgiving her. I have not even once seen real guilt in her eyes. ðŸ¤¢

Her mother is always manipulating her daughter and Rashi like an idiot agrees to it and makes things worse for herself. As long as Rashi is under her mother's bad influence she will never change. 

I feel that Urmila is Rashi's dushman as a mother would not break her own daughter's world apart by doing stupid kalakaries. ðŸ˜¡

Rashi's life is controlled by her mother. Rashi has no say whatsoever. 
Edited by Ritu567 - 12 years ago
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

I don think she s evil. She s dumb. She does not have a brain. She depends entirely on her mom for everything.she cant take a decision and stand by it. Rashi if your best is one day then u are really lazy.i wish koki was her mother she would ve been thousand times better than she s now

I think she is evil. After seeing all the kalakaris of hers till now prove that she is evil. She is not a person who feels happy in her own happiness but she feels jealous of seeing gopi's and tried hard to separate them is sign of evilness only. Afterall she is the daughter of urmila.
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maddy311

I think she is evil. After seeing all the kalakaris of hers till now prove that she is evil. She is not a person who feels happy in her own happiness but she feels jealous of seeing gopi's and tried hard to separate them is sign of evilness only. Afterall she is the daughter of urmila.

she was bought up in a house where she was the princess and gopi the side kick now after marriage it was the opposite so she could not bear tat.its human nature to feel jealous when someone else is getting what u want and u are in a situation worse than before(this is not in context of serial but wat i ve seen in real )so i still dont think she is evil she is brainwashed
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: maddy311

Yes. But she is more dangerous than evil. She does not have a conscience. That makes her more dangerous because she will never realize she is wrong. 
Now we can be sure that Rashi missed her luxury and the attention her husband gave her. Everything she does revolves around her and how it affects HER. Not what others would feel.. A complete Selfish brat.
maddy311 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

she was bought up in a house where she was the princess and gopi the side kick now after marriage it was the opposite so she could not bear tat.its human nature to feel jealous when someone else is getting what u want and u are in a situation worse than before(this is not in context of serial but wat i ve seen in real )so i still dont think she is evil she is brainwashed

how was it opposite after marriage. Was she ever treated badly as compared to gopi. She got better husband, better MIL. But she didn't respect them. Moreover gopi never made her feel smaller in front of anyone. She never treated her like devrani but her elder sister. She took her blames on herself. I would only say her evil.
But I think its better if we stop arguing for now.😉
-Eris- thumbnail
Rashi is dumb. Acc to her powerful husband is better than loving husband. She was not raised right.