India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi survived only one day...

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
without kalakaris. Rashi's change lasted for one day only and she says she tried her best to change herself. Seriously is this the best you could try then you are a psychic case.
She has no guilt whatsoever. She thinks she has done nothing wrong and she doesn't deserve any punishment. One day she tries to act good and she is back to where she was. That shows she cannot be good at heart.
All she did was acting??? Just to win the hearts of modis. I mean seriously if she changed by heart she couldn't have gone weak so early. Evil daughter of a evil mother.AngryDead

Edited by maddy311 - 20 December 2011 at 7:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalkanajigokulpearlaliKavya.SPN_luvs_Arjunsoapbubble-JollyJabeen-Ritu-ANJ4ll-Shilpa-ll

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
You said it all  ... I knew she could not change.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlalimaddy311Ritu--Arnisha-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I don think she s evil. She s dumb. She does not have a brain. She depends entirely on her mom for everything.she cant take a decision and stand by it. Rashi if your best is one day then u are really lazy.i wish koki was her mother she would ve been thousand times better than she s now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maddy311Ritu-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Confused.com at Raashi's behaviour!
How can she go back to kalakari's?
Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--Arnisha-

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
But now the modi family know how Rashi is. Do u think they will let her get away with it?
Rashi is never going to learn. Since being caught she has only cared about herself and why everyone is not forgiving her. I have not even once seen real guilt in her eyes. Dead

Her mother is always manipulating her daughter and Rashi like an idiot agrees to it and makes things worse for herself. As long as Rashi is under her mother's bad influence she will never change. 

I feel that Urmila is Rashi's dushman as a mother would not break her own daughter's world apart by doing stupid kalakaries. Angry

Rashi's life is controlled by her mother. Rashi has no say whatsoever. 

Edited by Ritu567 - 20 December 2011 at 7:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I don think she s evil. She s dumb. She does not have a brain. She depends entirely on her mom for everything.she cant take a decision and stand by it. Rashi if your best is one day then u are really lazy.i wish koki was her mother she would ve been thousand times better than she s now

I think she is evil. After seeing all the kalakaris of hers till now prove that she is evil. She is not a person who feels happy in her own happiness but she feels jealous of seeing gopi's and tried hard to separate them is sign of evilness only. Afterall she is the daughter of urmila.

-JollyJabeen-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

I think she is evil. After seeing all the kalakaris of hers till now prove that she is evil. She is not a person who feels happy in her own happiness but she feels jealous of seeing gopi's and tried hard to separate them is sign of evilness only. Afterall she is the daughter of urmila.
she was bought up in a house where she was the princess and gopi the side kick now after marriage it was the opposite so she could not bear tat.its human nature to feel jealous when someone else is getting what u want and u are in a situation worse than before(this is not in context of serial but wat i ve seen in real )so i still dont think she is evil she is brainwashed

-JollyJabeen-

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Yes. But she is more dangerous than evil. She does not have a conscience. That makes her more dangerous because she will never realize she is wrong. 
Now we can be sure that Rashi missed her luxury and the attention her husband gave her. Everything she does revolves around her and how it affects HER. Not what others would feel.. A complete Selfish brat.

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top