Fan Fictions

NEW MAANEET FF-"TENDER IS THE STORM"

ursrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii Dear Alll...

Few of you know me already... Well, I was writing Aastha and The Twice Born... I havent decided upon, Wot I shuld do with Aastha... Modes have given me an option of rewriting it..  I am not quite sure abt it... But, frankly speaking, 'm not able to stop myself from writing... So..here I am again,  scribbling down some crazy thoughts and dreams of Maaneet...  Well, this is completely my FF... 

A story line, which was there in my mind, from quite sometime, but, was not sure, whether i shuld put it in words and present it to you... Wots your opinions... I am waiting... I am goin to giving a brief intro. of the FF ... 

Tell me, I should proceed with it or No??? K??  

"TENDER IS THE STORM" - Wot Say???? 

A Brief Intro to the Story... 

They were in love... Truly... Deeply... Madly...  Their love was like an early morning dew, sufficed with all its goodness... Softness..., yet powerful...

Her smile... Her voice... Magic in her eyes... was once the reason for his life... She loved him, in 'every way'...,  with all her might... But Fate! Fate had other plans...

They Parted... The dew was not seen again... Either it was abducted by the day... or Emptied by the sun...or Devoured by the wind...  Their Love was Eternal.. at least they believe so!!!  

Is it Really???

5 Long Years!!! 

It took 5 long years for Maan and Geet to meet again... Changed completely from what they were... To a Man and Women...  Still they have the reminiscence of the love they have, strongly held once...  Believed once...  But they are, strangers now - Total strangers!!!

Whether the Destiny has brought them together once again, to show them, they are meant to be together, or the cruel play of fate telling once again, its nothing in our hands to decide our life, but play and act as our fate want us to...

Maan Singh Khurana meets Geet Handa, after 5 long years... What the future has in store for both?? Only Time can say... 

A VIDEO PRESENTATION OF "TENDER IS THE STORM"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8WpT8bvhW_w#t=5s[/YOUTUBE]

Pls let me know, wthr u r able to watch this video or no???

Edited by ursrithika - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ursrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

So did you all like it... 

Edited by ursrithika - 12 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
hey dear i loved both ''Aastha'' n ''Twice Born''
And now when you have a new concept in mind i would tell you to write this ff further.
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rithika I am loving this intro intresting and intriguing hope you will update twice born soon that one is not closed and i really love it
Dilsay thumbnail
very nice concept  dear ..
u better start right away ..
u kept us waiting for a long time ..
we missed ur writing ..
continue with this concept ...
will wait for the updates ..
πŸ€—πŸ€—
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice dear start it

please update aastha
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh yeah...waiting ur new FF
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its interesting...
u can continue...
but one request...maaneet should b together...n maaneet moments...plz...
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting ...
continue...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the concept...
please start soon...