Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Frustration (Page 3)

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

well...so much for hoping that rashi would turn over a new leaf...i dont get where the cvs r going with this...rashi was out of mm for maybe a week...then they made sure she was back...and now she starts her evil ways after just a day...if this results in her kalakaris backfiring and some of her okd ones comming out , then im all for it...orelse this going backwards just doesnt make sense...and i also wonder ,what kind of jolt does rashi need to realise her mistakes...

Varshu, I was wondering htis too - WHAT does it take? Jigar despises her, Hetal is steeling herself against her, she has nothing except that ridiculous mother of hers. What is rock bottom according to her?

I have a feeling the CVs are going to do this new round of kalakaris differently - for a week everything Rashi did with the best of intentions turned out wrong. Now I hope everything she does with bad intentions turns out wrong as well. And we won't feel a pinch of sympathy for her.

The problem is that Rucha is too good an actor. A year of kalakaris vs one week of looking at her miserable, woebegone face and I was melting already, ready to chastise Koki for being hard hearted. But of course, this is Rashi who has been a thorn in Gopi's flesh for so long. We mustn't forget or forgive so easily.

And it'll be easier to relish the punishment if we see bad Rashi not repentant Rashi.
Sorry, that's me trying to put a positive spin on this turnabout. Confused
Bubble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by varshu27

well...so much for hoping that rashi would turn over a new leaf...i dont get where the cvs r going with this...rashi was out of mm for maybe a week...then they made sure she was back...and now she starts her evil ways after just a day...if this results in her kalakaris backfiring and some of her okd ones comming out , then im all for it...orelse this going backwards just doesnt make sense...and i also wonder ,what kind of jolt does rashi need to realise her mistakes...

Varshu, I was wondering htis too - WHAT does it take? Jigar despises her, Hetal is steeling herself against her, she has nothing except that ridiculous mother of hers. What is rock bottom according to her?

I have a feeling the CVs are going to do this new round of kalakaris differently - for a week everything Rashi did with the best of intentions turned out wrong. Now I hope everything she does with bad intentions turns out wrong as well. And we won't feel a pinch of sympathy for her.

The problem is that Rucha is too good an actor. A year of kalakaris vs one week of looking at her miserable, woebegone face and I was melting already, ready to chastise Koki for being hard hearted. But of course, this is Rashi who has been a thorn in Gopi's flesh for so long. We mustn't forget or forgive so easily.

And it'll be easier to relish the punishment if we see bad Rashi not repentant Rashi.
Sorry, that's me trying to put a positive spin on this turnabout. Confused
Bubble

Def agree with both of the posts!
I feel like such an idiot and yet im still in a way sympathising with Raashi.
The closest person to Raashi is her mum,Urmila is a _______________________ gap to use all the swearwords in the world LOL
who's taught Raashi nothing but money and fame,its not good and when Raashi was actually repenting and feeling bad, everyone was rejecting her which led to her going back to her mum.
Oh gosh what are the CV's doing? Confused

soapbubble

HelloHunnyBunny Goldie
HelloHunnyBunny
HelloHunnyBunny

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
My take on today's episode is that Rashi's behavior is completely justified..i mean come on man that's human nature..who won't get frustrated with the kind of behavior Modi family is doing with her..she tries to help her sister she's not allowed...tries to help in kitchen she is told to stay out of it..tries to entertain gopi by switching on TV and is bashed..tries her best to help gopi recover by giving her fruits but there also problem..tries to bring something for jigar on table and is told to stay away...and the worst of all when she tried to talk to baa and seek her blessings they just ignored her..and after that the gangajal kand..
i was discussing with my mum that what wrong did she do if she boiled the gangajal thinking that they would feed her that water...ok she was ignorant about the matter but then the way koki shouted at her was completely wrong..

-JollyJabeen-

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Omg rashies change lasted a very long one day , this woman is incredible expects to be forgiven afta 1 day of being good .now the bell kalkarie I hope ahem walks in to find gopi doing sumthing she not suppose to then he ask y she says rang the bell nobody came and he sees it switched afta he takes off with his mom cos she promised to care for gopi and somehow koki finds out wot rashie is up to or keeps a closer eye on her . Ahem in te meanwhile taking care of gopi

This is what I am afraid off. Raashi will never stop at anything until she gets what she wants. She does not think of the consequences. Not even that someone could be really hurt and be in pain.
So with the bell thing, I think Raashi is trying to get into the good books of the Modi's by saving Gopi when she is in pain or something. Rashi knows the bell will not work and when Gopi needs something, she will try ringing it and nobody will be around. So Raashi will jump in to save her.
Something similar to what they thought they could do with the fire in the mandir Kalaakari.
Hope it really backfires and Aham comes to Gopi's rescue. 

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top