-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,today's episode has frustrated me very much!😑

First of all, RaashiπŸ˜•
Right Raashi,her behaviour is actually quite expected,because she's not taught to be patient or to repent for her deeds,Raashi is the closest with her mum and her mum is doing and teaching wrong things which Raashi is obviously doing, she did attempt to change so we should praise her for that however her lack of knowledge )i seriously think raashi is a gavar now πŸ˜‘),how can she expect everyone to forgive her so easily?,is she stupid?,i don't get it,apologising 50 times does nothing,you have to show how sorry you are,okay i admit the family and angry at her but there reasons justified,i mean seriously,does Raashi have no common sense,she bolied the gangajal πŸ˜†Like really!?,and she's started with the kalakari's again,does she not think if anyone finds out about her kalakari ts going to be much worse for her?,what a duffer! πŸ˜‘
Secondly Is this show just about Urmila?,i swear there is more Urmila and kinjal than there is of Ahem or Jigar. There was no Ahem today,no cute Gohem or goki scene  The only good thing about the episode was Jigar,he looked so cute and he barely said anything,did he even say anything?,i hate how Jigar gets so little to talk,hs dialogue's are so short,its not fair because he's sucha cute and talented actor.!😳

okay there,i've let my frustration out,for me today's episode was a complete and utter bore and im not a happy saathain πŸ˜‘

Oh and guys,im promoting some of my OS's😳
If you would like to read them,feel free πŸ˜‰
OS Mistake (A new one)
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So.  Nothing to look forward to in today's episode then.  Back to writing again.
soapbubble thumbnail
Epi was a bore but ok once in a way.
Real disappointment is the return to Kalakari. Whether it works or not, when the HELL is Rashi going to learn how to live well with others in her family, care for them?

Very sad! And yes, agree about Urmila being really boring - enough already! give others a chance.
Bubble

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Guys,today's episode has frustrated me very much!😑

First of all, RaashiπŸ˜•
Right Raashi,her behaviour is actually quite expected,because she's not taught to be patient or to repent for her deeds,Raashi is the closest with her mum and her mum is doing and teaching wrong things which Raashi is obviously doing, she did attempt to change so we should praise her for that however her lack of knowledge )i seriously think raashi is a gavar now πŸ˜‘),how can she expect everyone to forgive her so easily?,is she stupid?,i don't get it,apologising 50 times does nothing,you have to show how sorry you are,okay i admit the family and angry at her but there reasons justified,i mean seriously,does Raashi have no common sense,she bolied the gangajal πŸ˜†Like really!?,and she's started with the kalakari's again,does she not think if anyone finds out about her kalakari ts going to be much worse for her?,what a duffer! πŸ˜‘
Secondly Is this show just about Urmila?,i swear there is more Urmila and kinjal than there is of Ahem or Jigar. There was no Ahem today,no cute Gohem or goki scene  The only good thing about the episode was Jigar,he looked so cute and he barely said anything,did he even say anything?,i hate how Jigar gets so little to talk,hs dialogue's are so short,its not fair because he's sucha cute and talented actor.!😳

okay there,i've let my frustration out,for me today's episode was a complete and utter bore and im not a happy saathain πŸ˜‘

i was wondering what happen today so not worth watching hopefully tonight we knew rashi would not last she n her mother love each other too much we were just being hopeful
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No ahem today  ... I am sad 😭😭😭😭           But jigar was there that was niceπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yup and frustrated coz rashi has become evil once again. And the men were side kicks. Ahem dint make an appearance jigar was a statue.and the entire time buck tooth urmi kept casting her evil net and dumb rashi (who actually boiled gangajal. I can t believe tat. She s born and bought up in india?)got back with her and up to their useless time waste kalakaris.
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah...yawning after today's episode...After moving 5step forward in gohem story, cvs had taken 10 steps backwards...
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: gohem123

yeah...yawning after today's episode...After moving 5step forward in gohem story, cvs had taken 10 steps backwards...

Exactly! They've just gone backwards.
Pretty disgusted!🀒
Bubble

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Yup and frustrated coz rashi has become evil once again. And the men were side kicks. Ahem dint make an appearance jigar was a statue.and the entire time buck tooth urmi kept casting her evil net and dumb rashi (who actually boiled gangajal. I can t believe tat. She s born and bought up in india?)got back with her and up to their useless time waste kalakaris.

I live in the UK and am a muslim and know that your not meant to boli ganagajal!
what does that make Raashi?πŸ˜†
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Exactly! They've just gone backwards.
Pretty disgusted!🀒
Bubble

Def agree,i was just watching it hoping Ahem would come in soon,a major dissapointment today