Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Frustration

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Guys,today's episode has frustrated me very much!Angry

First of all, RaashiConfused
Right Raashi,her behaviour is actually quite expected,because she's not taught to be patient or to repent for her deeds,Raashi is the closest with her mum and her mum is doing and teaching wrong things which Raashi is obviously doing, she did attempt to change so we should praise her for that however her lack of knowledge )i seriously think raashi is a gavar now Angry),how can she expect everyone to forgive her so easily?,is she stupid?,i don't get it,apologising 50 times does nothing,you have to show how sorry you are,okay i admit the family and angry at her but there reasons justified,i mean seriously,does Raashi have no common sense,she bolied the gangajal LOLLike really!?,and she's started with the kalakari's again,does she not think if anyone finds out about her kalakari ts going to be much worse for her?,what a duffer! Angry
Secondly Is this show just about Urmila?,i swear there is more Urmila and kinjal than there is of Ahem or Jigar. There was no Ahem today,no cute Gohem or goki scene Ouch The only good thing about the episode was Jigar,he looked so cute and he barely said anything,did he even say anything?,i hate how Jigar gets so little to talk,hs dialogue's are so short,its not fair because he's sucha cute and talented actor.!Embarrassed

okay there,i've let my frustration out,for me today's episode was a complete and utter bore and im not a happy saathain Angry

Oh and guys,im promoting some of my OS'sEmbarrassed
If you would like to read them,feel free Wink
OS Mistake (A new one)

Edited by CHIKA784 - 20 December 2011 at 7:37am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamgirlKSsreya06reena1984PN_luvs_ArjunKavya.SsoapbubbleDhabu89maddy311suk19Ritu-ANJ4ani_gr-Eris-

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
So.  Nothing to look forward to in today's episode then.  Back to writing again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Epi was a bore but ok once in a way.
Real disappointment is the return to Kalakari. Whether it works or not, when the HELL is Rashi going to learn how to live well with others in her family, care for them?

Very sad! And yes, agree about Urmila being really boring - enough already! give others a chance.
Bubble

-JollyJabeen-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Guys,today's episode has frustrated me very much!Angry

First of all, RaashiConfused
Right Raashi,her behaviour is actually quite expected,because she's not taught to be patient or to repent for her deeds,Raashi is the closest with her mum and her mum is doing and teaching wrong things which Raashi is obviously doing, she did attempt to change so we should praise her for that however her lack of knowledge )i seriously think raashi is a gavar now Angry),how can she expect everyone to forgive her so easily?,is she stupid?,i don't get it,apologising 50 times does nothing,you have to show how sorry you are,okay i admit the family and angry at her but there reasons justified,i mean seriously,does Raashi have no common sense,she bolied the gangajal LOLLike really!?,and she's started with the kalakari's again,does she not think if anyone finds out about her kalakari ts going to be much worse for her?,what a duffer! Angry
Secondly Is this show just about Urmila?,i swear there is more Urmila and kinjal than there is of Ahem or Jigar. There was no Ahem today,no cute Gohem or goki scene Ouch The only good thing about the episode was Jigar,he looked so cute and he barely said anything,did he even say anything?,i hate how Jigar gets so little to talk,hs dialogue's are so short,its not fair because he's sucha cute and talented actor.!Embarrassed

okay there,i've let my frustration out,for me today's episode was a complete and utter bore and im not a happy saathain Angry
i was wondering what happen today so not worth watching hopefully tonight we knew rashi would not last she n her mother love each other too much we were just being hopeful

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-ani_gr

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
No ahem today  ... I am sad CryCryCryCry           But jigar was there that was niceSmileWink

-JollyJabeen-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Yup and frustrated coz rashi has become evil once again. And the men were side kicks. Ahem dint make an appearance jigar was a statue.and the entire time buck tooth urmi kept casting her evil net and dumb rashi (who actually boiled gangajal. I can t believe tat. She s born and bought up in india?)got back with her and up to their useless time waste kalakaris.
gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
yeah...yawning after today's episode...After moving 5step forward in gohem story, cvs had taken 10 steps backwards...

-JollyJabeen-

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

yeah...yawning after today's episode...After moving 5step forward in gohem story, cvs had taken 10 steps backwards...

Exactly! They've just gone backwards.
Pretty disgusted!Dead
Bubble

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top