A new beginning -The show has build up high hopes - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Yup correct Guess most of us have had experiences with tooti chappal and trying to fix it up with a safety pin which proved to be a nightmare rather than a blessing.Kudos to the taut script writing seems CV's have brains ..at least till now

Originally posted by kmfan_2

Simply loved reading this post - Yes - this show is indeed different from the others - glad to have a girl who wants to chase a dream - I like the simplicity in her character - and what was most attractive is the language - I love the hindi she speaks - no mixing of two languages and the perfect delivery of dialogues - especially when she says ' agar soch sakaratmak ho '... I really hope they maintain the story line and it does not again get back to the same stuff - 

Awww Thanks for the appreciation dearπŸ€—This show has got me hooked on since its airing and in turn has raised my level of expectations.I totally agree about the language..the drawl in her speech is beautiful and a little nuances of the language of the region have been excellently potrayed .Me too building hopes and would be traumatized if they don't spare us the horror of watching this beautiful concept being ruined by turning it into the Oh so cliche saas bahu sagas

Kinshuk- Pintu -  has definitely brought in an element of entertainment ( when the story gets serious) and I think will be a pillar of support to Krishna in realising her dreams...
Ya Hope so ..may pintu really prove to be an angel rather than an impediment in the way of Krishna and helps her fulfill her dreams.Gosh I like sensitive men.and Kinshuk seems to be a guy who can act really well.πŸ‘Wanna see something refreshing ,So sick of watching chauvinistic expressionless men who inflict pain to the woman in the name of love and people call it chemistry

Originally posted by sauris

Well look yeah toh kafi gulaalians hai Piunneeiill,  bioinfoKeithuu, Geeshani, kiran_trudecent, Lagta hai hum sab ki pasand ek jaise hai πŸ˜† 
Haila Bole to ye kaun aya yahan😲 Yaeay...πŸ₯³

Seems like humari pasand ek jaisi hi hai..Sauris...So glad to see you here..πŸ€—

Originally posted by angel68

I liked the youngest girl's attitude of the family. She has street smarts and hope nobody beats her intelligence. She seems to do what the viewer wants to do for the lead character of Afsar Bitiya. Will have to watch this show and see how it unfolds.

Ya I like the punk in the youngest daughter seems like a smart girl with lots of intelligence😳

@Sandiab...

Just lubbed everything you wrote ..πŸ‘excellent observations..πŸ‘πŸΌ

thankeezπŸ€—

Originally posted by sandiab

Piu agree with u totally and just loved what u wrote i think this is an excellent excellent show and i am so happy that kinshuk agreed to be in it and i hope instant of the sas bahu crap the ppl in india watch  it and make it number1.

what do i say about Krishna and the rest of the cast-krishna has just drawn me so much into her story i cnt believe that with just 3 episodes down i have had to stop myself from crying whilst watching certain scenes. her acting is amazing her eyes just speak volumes and just like kinshuk her facial expression are excellent.  the 1st episode reminded me so much of me when i was studying the late nights, combing my hair/ in a taxi/combi going over my notes.  And when she was late and running like that my heart just went out to her coz it has happen to be a few times.

the scenes with her dad have just been beautiful and very very emotionallly for me there love for each another is amazing- i wish that every girl should have a dad like him actually all parents should be like him. the actors who are playing her parents are amazing the dad emotions of being caught btw the 2 woman he loves the most and unable to change the way he feels and his wife feels is being portrayed so beautifully on screen. i have loved the tension in her relationship with her mom she has resigned herself to her moms ways but still like any child wishes/yearns for her moms support, approval  and love. her mom is in a place where she is submerged in tradtion but a small part of her also wants to have the freedom to expression her love the way her husband does with the kids.

besides bidaai i feel that there are not many shows where i actually feel the love that siblings are supposed to have for each another shown  and here the 3 girls are amazing with each another. obviously the brother is adopted so wouldn't mention him at allπŸ˜‰.( but seriously great acting by him as well.

now coming to the reason why i am watching this show kinshuk mahajan in an industry where actors struggle to have 1 expression i would seriously like to ask him how he manages to have an expresion for every scene he is in. i was watching the 1st episode and was just so into until he came and i just got so distracting with his looks, his expressions, his dialogues everything was perfect. his interaction with his brother amazings and when he finally sees krishna and the way he looks at her i died really it was too good. the next episode i enjoyed it even more with just a look i saw how his shock that any1 would dare to oppose him and tell hims something. As for his brother babloo my word how gorgeous is he and what an amazing actor,he and pintu together are amazing. ( after bidaai i think this is going to be my favorite bromance jodi and cnt wait 4 more scenes with them together)

but apart from all these great points about the show what really  makes me happy is finally seeing a character who knows who she is and that she is already a strong person and can handle any situation life throws at her and dnt need to  suddenly face difficulties to realise her inner strenght . she not waiting for some guy to make her existence important she is ambitious enough to want more for her family and herself and i am seriously looking forward to the way she balances her family life( when she gets married to Pintu) and her work life. alot of times career woman are shown on tv to be selfish and are shown not to be as dedicated and loving to there families as woman who stay at home. we finally get a woman who i think will be able to manage both and i hope she inspires alot of girls, woman with this show to go forward with there dreams and aspirations and that marriage, children should no longer be seen as obstacles in our path to realizing our dreams.

WOww Woww Yaar Veryy Veryyy Well said πŸ‘ .U told each n everythng wht I wanted 2 say . U just wrote my Heart n Views regarding dis Show . Toatally Agrree tht AB is a Fantastic show n I Hopee Hopee Hope tht Audience gets some sense n watch a sensible show like AB n makes it No1 Show πŸ˜ƒ 

@BOLD 

OMGG Lobvdd d Bold Part dear . Veryy veryy True . Even I would want 2 ask Kinshuk tht How He manages 2 Bring expressions in each n every scene n part . How he manages 2 Change his expressions in Every sec , How He hav such a Wonderful Control on Facial expressions n Voice whch plays a major Part in raising d acting Skill .Trulyy HATS OFF 2 dis Guy πŸ‘ 

Yes Mitali is doing Veryy Good job n I also want 2 see more of her Struggle n how She manages 2 handle everythng . Want 2 see more of Kinshuk-Mitali scenes , Already Liking their Chemistry . n WOwww Wht 2 say abt my Kinash , I hav already Fallen in lovee wid d day 1 on dis Two Bros . Kinshuk n Yash shars a Greatt Onscreen Chem n I m also Lovinggg Their Scenes . Thoda Hatke Pyaar hai dono ka haan Daraawana bhi (Pintuji ke liye ) πŸ€£ . yes Yash is also a Veryy Good actor n Veryy handsome also😳 , n Yaa me2 After Bidaai n my Alevir I m in lovee wid Kinash πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 

Last but not d Least , i m alsoo Veryy veryy happyy tht Kinshuk took AB n role of Pintu Singh . Letzz see whatzz in Store for us in future πŸ˜ƒ
@ Sandiab 
Very beautiful post loved each and every part and Completely agree with you (except marriage part of PRISHNA which I personally don't want to happen soon as wish to see some khatti meethi Nokjhok of Prishna first)

Mitali is wonderful actress she has emoted krishna's role beautifully. Her dilemma for arranging money, her determination to achieve something is really worth watching. 

Kinshuk no need to tell how much good actor he is and how much we all adore him. his every expression is mind blowing and changing capabilities are best. Me too is loving Kinash as brothers very much.
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

WOww Woww Yaar Veryy Veryyy Well said πŸ‘ .U told each n everythng wht I wanted 2 say . U just wrote my Heart n Views regarding dis Show . Toatally Agrree tht AB is a Fantastic show n I Hopee Hopee Hope tht Audience gets some sense n watch a sensible show like AB n makes it No1 Show πŸ˜ƒ 

@BOLD 

OMGG Lobvdd d Bold Part dear . Veryy veryy True . Even I would want 2 ask Kinshuk tht How He manages 2 Bring expressions in each n every scene n part . How he manages 2 Change his expressions in Every sec , How He hav such a Wonderful Control on Facial expressions n Voice whch plays a major Part in raising d acting Skill .Trulyy HATS OFF 2 dis Guy πŸ‘ - so true from day 1 when when watching him i have been absolutely amazed with his control over his voice and expression its amazing. watching him in his different roles is like watching a masterpiece being made and all is characters are amazing.

Yes Mitali is doing Veryy Good job n I also want 2 see more of her Struggle n how She manages 2 handle everythng . Want 2 see more of Kinshuk-Mitali scenes , Already Liking their Chemistry . n WOwww Wht 2 say abt my Kinash , I hav already Fallen in lovee wid d day 1 on dis Two Bros . Kinshuk n Yash shars a Greatt Onscreen Chem n I m also Lovinggg Their Scenes . Thoda Hatke Pyaar hai dono ka haan Daraawana bhi (Pintuji ke liye ) πŸ€£ . yes Yash is also a Veryy Good actor n Veryy handsome also😳 , n Yaa me2 After Bidaai n my Alevir I m in lovee wid Kinash πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ - i also cnt wait to see how this show progresses in the future and how she handles all her obstacles.  the pillors of the show is definitely going to be her, kinshuk separately as well as together and definitely dfinitely Yash as well. 

Last but not d Least , i m alsoo Veryy veryy happyy tht Kinshuk took AB n role of Pintu Singh . Letzz see whatzz in Store for us in future πŸ˜ƒ- i am so so happy that he took it as well when i 1st heard ab this show i wasn't too sure especially since besides him hadn't knwn the rest of the cast bt day by day all of them are making a place in my heart with this story.
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

@ Sandiab 
Very beautiful post loved each and every part and Completely agree with you (except marriage part of PRISHNA which I personally don't want to happen soon as wish to see some khatti meethi Nokjhok of Prishna first)

Mitali is wonderful actress she has emoted krishna's role beautifully. Her dilemma for arranging money, her determination to achieve something is really worth watching. 

Kinshuk no need to tell how much good actor he is and how much we all adore him. his every expression is mind blowing and changing capabilities are best. Me too is loving Kinash as brothers very much.
hi i also what alot more scenes btw them and i want a proper proper romantic track btw the 2. i want to see there friendship develop day by day and love eventually happening btw them they look too cute togther. they have the potentially to really be 1 of the most loved jodi's on tv if the cts of the show give them so good scenes and handled correctly.

i am also so impressed by her what a natural performer she is krishna an she is suiting Pintu perfectly.
kinshuk amazes me with his brilliance and i cnt wait for more scenes not only btw him and krishna but his brother and family as well.