Afsar Bitiya

A new beginning -The show has build up high hopes

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone,😳

Well this is my first post on this forum.Just accidentally happened to see the episodes of Afsar bitiya and needless to say the concept of the show immediately grabbed my attention.The concept of show seems very realistic and the girl Krishna seems like  a woman with strong beliefs and values. The kind of  gender bias that exists in some parts of our country is realistically potrayed .This bias has so been engraved and intricately woven in the mindset of our society that instead of trying to put an end to these beliefs ppl unknowingly contribute in this injustice..The adding of watyer in milk by the mother of Krishna and always cribbing is only a manifestation of this hypocritical mindset.

Now coming to the the pace of the story..Till now has manged to keep me on my toes .Not forgetting to mention some brutally realistic scene settings like trying to fix her chappal with a safety pin and then the safety pin coming off.The washing of the scooter by Krishna's father was very artistically shot.Kudos to the tight scriptwriting.Honestly I ma in awe Of Krishna.😍.One of the rare breeds in serials in which women have brains.Hope they do not maul her character. For a newcomer pretty ease on her face.God She can act.And Good lord the tempo scenes..Made me nostalgic of my home town where we have these stuffed tempos with the whole lot of ppl buzzing with multifarious activitiesπŸ˜†

Finally What is particularly and certainly intriguing is the crackling camaraderie between Krishna and Pinto.Not a die hard Kinshuk fan but He kinda looks fascinating in his bratty carefree Pintu avatar.Oodles of attitude,bratty nature and expressive eyes.Way to go.πŸ‘

In  short the story looks indeed promising and Hope it does not turn into a fiasco.

Did I forget something..Ooops I am also loving the guru shishya faith.Though not much with dialogues..both their eyes speak volumes.I must say something that grabbed my attention after such a long time.

Ahhh My brains😲...Well I am Piu BTWπŸ€—..I am glad that I watched this show.😳Waiting to see whats' in store ahead.So guys do feel free to comment or contribute in this thread..πŸ€—

Looking forward to someinteresting discussionsπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Hey Piu loved what u said
Mitali is wonderful she act wonderfully I already lved her
when she tried to fix her chappal with a safety pin :( :( :( :( i was πŸ˜” poor Krishna . Mitali will win indians' heart Soon

Pintu aka Kinshuk 😍 what to say abt him whenever he begins a new show he is alaways Wonderful now it's so strange to look at bidaai's episodes he was so young . Loved Pintu attitude in Yesterday episod he was Sooo HOt

Welcome to the forum Piu
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiRul

Hey Piu loved what u said

Mitali is wonderful she act wonderfully I already lved her
Thanks dear πŸ€—..Me too Loved Mitali as Krishan ,The drawl in her speech and her lucidly expressive eyes..Ahhh Some interesting female lead which sets her character Krishna apart from the kitchen queensπŸ‘ 
when she tried to fix her chappal with a safety pin :( :( :( :( i was πŸ˜” poor Krishna . Mitali will win indians' heart Soon  
Ahhh That scene was heartwrenching and at the same time very realistic too,Ppl try to fix up chappals like this often and alas the poor safety pin comes off

Pintu aka Kinshuk 😍 what to say abt him whenever he begins a new show he is alaways Wonderful now it's so strange to look at bidaai's episodes he was so young . Loved Pintu attitude in Yesterday episod he was Sooo HOt
Yaa Kinshuk seems a full brat as pintu ..Lubbing his characterisation so far..Hope they do not ruin it with making him an insensitive guy..As of now he seems pretty convincing..Too good😳

Welcome to the forum Piu
Thanks For the warm welcome.😳.Looking forward to some interesting discussions in this forumπŸ€—

Edited by manzilmukul - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hiii Piu . I m monica , U can call me moni . 

I aggreee . Mitali is doing a greatt job . Doesn'tt look like tht It's her 1st show . n Kinshuk ka toh kehna hi kya . Whereever He goes just spreads his magic . πŸ˜.He is rockinggg as DBPS n He is d Jaan of d show . me2 watngg 2 see more of Kinshuk mitali / kinshuk-Yash scenes
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Pia welcome to the forum

I completely agree with you and loving the show very very much
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hiii Piu . I m monica , U can call me moni . 

Hi moniπŸ€—

I aggreee . Mitali is doing a greatt job . Doesn'tt look like tht It's her 1st show . n Kinshuk ka toh kehna hi kya . Whereever He goes just spreads his magic . πŸ˜.He is rockinggg as DBPS n He is d Jaan of d show . me2 watngg 2 see more of Kinshuk mitali / kinshuk-Yash scenes

Yup the Camaraderie between the leads is crackling and Yes Kinshuk Yash wud also be interesting.😳.I am waiting eagerly for what happens next😍

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Pia welcome to the forum

Awww Thanks for calling me Pia πŸ€—..I am Piu btw but my younger sis calls me pia😳

I completely agree with you and loving the show very very much

Well I just tried to watch something religiously after such a long time and I am certainly enjoying it😳

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice post Pia, me too like the story so far, ofcourse loved Kinshuk in new character, the brothers jodi is entertaining as well Krishna's passion towards studies and career is touching me as I have really known girl like her. Also about chappal incident, must admit I had experienced exactly same incident while in college some 12 years back thoughπŸ˜ƒ
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
@piu

tu jaha mai waha...
i havent seen it..but will defo check it out...
impressed already with wat u wrote...
as soon as i get time i will watch it...

love you sajni ❀️

Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

nice post Pia, me too like the story so far, ofcourse loved Kinshuk in new character, the brothers jodi is entertaining as well Krishna's passion towards studies and career is touching me as I have really known girl like her. Also about chappal incident, must admit I had experienced exactly same incident while in college some 12 years back thoughπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Dear..πŸ€—Ya kudos to the brother jodi who seem like two diammetrically opposite personalities .Krishna and her eyes speak volumes about her determination,dedication and devotion.

Hey my name is Piu ..but u can call me pia😳

And yes I must admit the chappal incident must have occurred  once in everyone's life..Me too had it onceπŸ˜†