Stars party for Afsar Bitiya!-indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Stars party for Afsar Bitiya!

Producer Raakesh Paswan threw a bash to celebrate the launch of his new show Afsar Bitiyaon Zee TV at Sky Lounge Sheesha in Andheri. Everyone watched the episode together and gradually moved on to dancing. To celebrate the occasion, there was a cake-cutting ceremony held as well. 
The celebrities present at the party were Shivshakti Sachdev, JuhiAslam, Kinshuk Mahajan, Mitali Nag, Shahbaaz Khan, Yash Sinha, Parul Yadav, Juhi Aslam, Virendra Saxena, Smita Singh, Richa Soni and Prashant Narayanan along with Ashita Dhawan. Producer Raakesh Paswan attended all the guests personally earning the title of being the perfect host. Actor Yash Sinha was the first one to arrive and left early. Kinshuk Mahajan made an entry with his wife Divya Shivshakti. Sachdev was seen clicking pictures from her mobile and evidently showing how happy she was to be there. Smita Singh, who made for a pretty, was seen being her usual self- smiling and laughing throughout the course of the evening. Prashant Narayanan was seen after a long time and his rugged look suited him. Juhi Aslam came at the right time when cake was to be cut and immediately joined the star cast, and was later introduced to them by Raakesh Paswan. Newcomer Mitali Nag and Kinshuk were showered with compliments for their performance on the show.

The excited producer Raakesh Paswan says, "It was nice to see cast and crew partying together. We all had a blast on the dance floor. The feedback for the episode was excellent." We're sure it was. Newcomer Mital Nag was heard saying, "I am really happy that everyone loved my role and praised me a lot. I feel the show has huge connectivity with audiences and I am hoping for the best." Kinshuk Mahajan aka Pintoo Singh said, "I am thankful to Raakesh sir for giving me this unique role. We all had a great time at the launch of the show."

All in all, it was a fun event. Don't forget to watch Afsar Bitiya, Monday to Friday at 7 pm only on Zee TV.
thankzzz for sharing!!1
Thanxx for Sharing . Hope 2 See AB on top 😃
He luks so handsome...😍