Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

yes she is back 2 her old games and harassing gopi like tking the battery out of the buzzer whts the point of doing tht  i hate rashi nw i felt sry for bt shes nt wrth it at all...

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arnisha

yes she is back 2 her old games and harassing gopi like tking the battery out of the buzzer whts the point of doing tht  i hate rashi nw i felt sry for bt shes nt wrth it at all...

First i felt sorry with here today But when i saw the precaps i was realy disappointed
why is she going to lising to her mother again she saw how it ended for her does she want to leave mm forever
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think that the kalakaries that rashi is going to do now one of them she will truly regret and wont listen to urmilla ever again
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kitty.pooni

i think that the kalakaries that rashi is going to do now one of them she will truly regret and wont listen to urmilla ever again

i hope so Because i thought Rashi Changed but to bad she is Going Back to hear old tricks
I hope she will regret it i am very disappointed in Rashi Today
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
At least Rashi should have waited until Gopi was walking around and out of danger, but she saw her the same day Gopi's head was hurting so much she couldn't pray aloud, and she's in hard plaster on her leg, if she wants to go to the toilet that bell would inform people to come and help her to the toilet, but she taking out the battery what will happen to Gopi when she needs to go pee...but as we saw today she boiled the holy water making it useless for it's purpose, she lacks sense, how distressed Gopi will be without someone to help her to go pee, with the amount of juice they keep giving her to drink.
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

At least Rashi should have waited until Gopi was walking around and out of danger, but she saw her the same day Gopi's head was hurting so much she couldn't pray aloud, and she's in hard plaster on her leg, if she wants to go to the toilet that bell would inform people to come and help her to the toilet, but she taking out the battery what will happen to Gopi when she needs to go pee...but as we saw today she boiled the holy water making it useless for it's purpose, she lacks sense, how distressed Gopi will be without someone to help her to go pee, with the amount of juice they keep giving her to drink.

yes they definetly are giving gopi too much juice to drink😆
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Poor Gopi people like Gopi are to good
i am very Angry that Rashi is going to do kakerlakkis on here again
she is ill let her rest in peace, its your fault she is in this state
i thought rashi should have learnt by now But no she is still the Same 
i am very disappoined in her :(

i hope this kakerlakki Fails
Edited by Bloem123 - 12 years ago