Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi back to the Kakerlakki

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Joined: 29 January 2011
Posts: 56651

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
So what do you guys think ??
is she going to listen to her Mother

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty.pooni-Arnisha-

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 26958

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

yes she is back 2 her old games and harassing gopi like tking the battery out of the buzzer whts the point of doing tht  i hate rashi nw i felt sry for bt shes nt wrth it at all...

 
http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

 




The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty.pooni-Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Joined: 29 January 2011
Posts: 56651

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnisha

yes she is back 2 her old games and harassing gopi like tking the battery out of the buzzer whts the point of doing tht  i hate rashi nw i felt sry for bt shes nt wrth it at all...

 
http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

 






First i felt sorry with here today But when i saw the precaps i was realy disappointed
why is she going to lising to her mother again she saw how it ended for her does she want to leave mm forever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty.pooni

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Joined: 31 August 2011
Posts: 314

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i think that the kalakaries that rashi is going to do now one of them she will truly regret and wont listen to urmilla ever again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MereMahiyaa.

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Joined: 29 January 2011
Posts: 56651

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty.pooni

i think that the kalakaries that rashi is going to do now one of them she will truly regret and wont listen to urmilla ever again

i hope so Because i thought Rashi Changed but to bad she is Going Back to hear old tricks
I hope she will regret it i am very disappointed in Rashi Today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty.pooni

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 34720

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
At least Rashi should have waited until Gopi was walking around and out of danger, but she saw her the same day Gopi's head was hurting so much she couldn't pray aloud, and she's in hard plaster on her leg, if she wants to go to the toilet that bell would inform people to come and help her to the toilet, but she taking out the battery what will happen to Gopi when she needs to go pee...but as we saw today she boiled the holy water making it useless for it's purpose, she lacks sense, how distressed Gopi will be without someone to help her to go pee, with the amount of juice they keep giving her to drink.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty.pooniMereMahiyaa.

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Joined: 31 August 2011
Posts: 314

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

At least Rashi should have waited until Gopi was walking around and out of danger, but she saw her the same day Gopi's head was hurting so much she couldn't pray aloud, and she's in hard plaster on her leg, if she wants to go to the toilet that bell would inform people to come and help her to the toilet, but she taking out the battery what will happen to Gopi when she needs to go pee...but as we saw today she boiled the holy water making it useless for it's purpose, she lacks sense, how distressed Gopi will be without someone to help her to go pee, with the amount of juice they keep giving her to drink.


yes they definetly are giving gopi too much juice to drinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MereMahiyaa.

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Joined: 29 January 2011
Posts: 56651

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

At least Rashi should have waited until Gopi was walking around and out of danger, but she saw her the same day Gopi's head was hurting so much she couldn't pray aloud, and she's in hard plaster on her leg, if she wants to go to the toilet that bell would inform people to come and help her to the toilet, but she taking out the battery what will happen to Gopi when she needs to go pee...but as we saw today she boiled the holy water making it useless for it's purpose, she lacks sense, how distressed Gopi will be without someone to help her to go pee, with the amount of juice they keep giving her to drink.

Poor Gopi people like Gopi are to good
i am very Angry that Rashi is going to do kakerlakkis on here again
she is ill let her rest in peace, its your fault she is in this state
i thought rashi should have learnt by now But no she is still the Same 
i am very disappoined in her :(

i hope this kakerlakki Fails


Edited by Bloem123 - 20 December 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty.pooni-Nafisa-

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
:.:Rucha Hasabnis ~ Rashi:.: Thread #1

2 3

Author: Chandni-   Replies: 19   Views: 8124

Chandni- 19 8124 16 December 2011 at 6:58am by Simi_YaRaLover
Rashi back at mm and this time

2

Author: suk19   Replies: 11   Views: 1546

suk19 11 1546 09 December 2011 at 5:20am by Ichangedit
Article Gopi saves rashi but Rashi gets blamed ...

2 3

Author: uamaz   Replies: 22   Views: 8217

uamaz 22 8217 02 December 2011 at 12:04am by sanw
Rashi meets Rashi

Author: shaina.sharma   Replies: 0   Views: 1937

shaina.sharma 0 1937 30 July 2011 at 3:51am by shaina.sharma
Tired of Urmi Rashi Crap-Rashi is cheapest filth

Author: shon703   Replies: 5   Views: 1577

shon703 5 1577 14 January 2011 at 5:41am by perfectdreams

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index