Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

..unity in diversity - Page 2

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
lolz lilsten whoever u r ... just shut the helll up .. yes m using the bad language but u deserve it ... u doing this so tht modz see this fight and all and we have a bad impression its not going to happen

what do u think MODZ are MADS they donno what to do .. u teaching them up things ?? u l sya close it so it wil be closed u l say open it so it will be opened . .just take ur luggage and go back to ur forum .. yes ! we know where did u come form .. if u have so much problem with posts just leave the helll ... jab tak even a single post is creted once a week this forum will be alive .. we are gettin back our actors and u rnot going to mess with our plansss ... keep ur views and ideas to urselff okkk and next time if we see another topic like this we will make sure u get so manyyy reports tht ur account is banned

the hell man everyday few sample comes and disrupt our peace

instead of closing the forum .. alll u need to do is shut ur ************** mouth okkk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah kiran :)!!
I hope mods doesn't take thiz seriously n don't close thiz forum coz i don't want it to be closee!!
Sandy_b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz dont close kis desh forum Moderators plzzz!!!!
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if it is so...you make this forum active...dont be a negative mind...this forum is active even after 2 yrs..!!!...thats really great..!!...i think it should continueEdited by Sukrutha - 12 years ago
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

lolz lilsten whoever u r ... just shut the helll up .. yes m using the bad language but u deserve it ... u doing this so tht modz see this fight and all and we have a bad impression its not going to happen

what do u think MODZ are MADS they donno what to do .. u teaching them up things ?? u l sya close it so it wil be closed u l say open it so it will be opened . .just take ur luggage and go back to ur forum .. yes ! we know where did u come form .. if u have so much problem with posts just leave the helll ... jab tak even a single post is creted once a week this forum will be alive .. we are gettin back our actors and u rnot going to mess with our plansss ... keep ur views and ideas to urselff okkk and next time if we see another topic like this we will make sure u get so manyyy reports tht ur account is banned

the hell man everyday few sample comes and disrupt our peace

instead of closing the forum .. alll u need to do is shut ur ************** mouth okkk

tht was heavyyy aishuuu :) :D!!! Kiya sunaiye hai SubanAllah :D!!
Now i guess she won't cume back Lol!!!
Proud to be Deshians!!!
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: harshiti..

mods...please close this forum...
please... 

wt the need honey???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
the reason being that this forum is hardly active.
joke of the year...🀣🀣🀣..pls go and check other forums dude...u can see many forums where the show was ended barely 8 or 9 months before and u can't see any other topics than some topics regarding IF ranks and some topic on the topic how inactive their forum is...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
 u come back after two days u find the same thing. first..u joined here today na?? then  pls go and come back after 2 days and look...u can see some new topics and discussions ok...πŸ˜›
i loved desh and there are some guls here who love it and only they are active and now slowly they are also becoming less active...
can u point out some guls pls???πŸ˜† i'm living here for past few months and wt i'm seeing is some guls who loves harshiti and kis desh is becoming more active here..
..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰i love harshad and additi but may be due to certain conditions all have got seperated as harshad or additi fans...
really??its nice to know that u love harshiti...oh..i forgot it...no one can't stop loving this adorable jodi...😍😍
may be some member r upset with that incident bt the majority are still PREMEER/HARSHITI fans...😍   
and all are active in those forums. no 1 even bothers to come here...
 they all  are active there rather here.so what is the point in having this forum. see what they see is not true. 
another blooper...🀣u need a list of members who made this forum as their haome page???😳..sry i can't give the full list becz thats endless..πŸ˜†.bt if u want any examples..i will give u..that list includes me, vrushu, yusra, sadi, kiran, sanju, alina , sowmya, khajju, aishu , annoki, Oblivious, aasus , sadhz...etc...(sry i'm mentioned only a few...other deshians pls forgive me..😳). and ther is no rule that deashians can't active in any other forum...ok...we r active there to support harshad and additi...bt we need this forum to support harshiti...

but anyways since they have seperated ways i really request u to close this forum.
who have seperated? deshians r togethere and harshiti is together in our heart...😍 
see geet forum see the unity see pkyek see their unity its not like i watched their show but seeing their unity i really feel sad for us. anyways.
firstly this is not geet or pkyek forum..so no need to bring them and compare here ..πŸ˜›and secondly... for u kind information..geet and pkyek ended this friday only..πŸ˜›.so how can u measure ur so called unity and how can u compare that with kis desh which is ended almost 2 yrs back...???πŸ˜• and such a show whz leads ruling the miniscreen now in different avatars???   πŸ˜•

okay see even after reading this no 1 wil be bothered to even comment. so no probs with that...
oh really???how can u think that after reading this no1 will be bother to comment...😲oh ..wait wt u tried to convey is no one is active here even to protect this forum from evil eyes????🀒then u r totally wrong dude...we all r alive..ok???? got it???
 i honestly request u to close this forums.. it will be best for all.. what is the use of keeping only memories let all those who have attachment slowly will break atleast.
i honestly request u to close this non sense topic..πŸ˜›it will best for all..⭐️.and u want to know  wts the need to keep those memories??? ok...i will tell u...bt before that tell me wts the need of keep ur heart  beating? wts the need of keep ur soul with u? the answer for these questions is our answer for ur mind blowing question....

PLEASE MODS CLOSE THIS FORUM
PLEASE MODS DON'T CLOSE THIS FORUM..THIS IS OUR LIFE...

luv.Harshiti thumbnail
HEeelllooo... topic maker...

suddenly ,
after 2 years of kis desh end, u remembered u love harshiti 🀣and after such a long time u got to know there is the kis desh forum which is still active.🀣
and u decided that it should b shut down just because U SAW  same topic after 2 days also/...πŸ˜†

Give us a break...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
wat r u talking abt... ???????????
Geet and pkyek has just finished b4 a week, so definitely ,u will see more topic there..!!!!!

just see the time span, after 2 years of its end, our forum is still active and ppl are discussing and creating new new topic for dicussion. and we r enjoying every ff and other topic,
 so on wat basis u r saying this forum should b closed, That also by creating new account..

u MAY B SMART TOPIC MAKER BUT WE RN'T FOOL TOO...
WE KNOW WHY U R SAYING THIS WID UR NEW A/C...?????

JUST CHILL
AND PLEASE MODS DON'T PAY ATTENTION ON THIS TOPIC.
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
mods pls close this topic...
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
yes, close this topic but not the forum.
some people are not able to digest the Activenes of the forum so they r creating such rubbish topic.
midnight_blue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes close this topic not our forum.i visit this forum everyday..m not that active but i love this forum..so moderators kindly close this crap topic