Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Created Id  just  to say this🤣.

harshiti.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -prime-

Created Id  just  to say this🤣.

YEAH created id just to say this.. coz i really dont know what elz to do.. i loved desh like anythng..and here i m cant do anythng ..all are parting ways...and i cant see that...
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know abt you n y r u saying thiz!! Bt it was only because of our request tht thiz forum was opened so Kindly request tht Mods plz plz DON'T close thiz forum!!!

Its was because of thiz forum tht v got segments n dances of harshiti whn the show was off air!
It was because of thiz forum tht v got Valentine special dance n SBS segment whn harshad n additi were in their respective show!!!

If u love kis desh so where were you whn v the show was on air n whn it was off air!! I m not pointin tht u don't love harshiti bt still plz don't tell to close ot

coz premeer, harshiti n kis desh are our life!!
V love to live in their memories n one day our prayers n duas will cume true whn harshiti will cume back together!!

Pyek n geet fans are active coz their ahow went off last week only n they are upset bt like us they will request n live in their beloved memories. N v still are active although our show went off three years ago :(!!

N sume goes to other forum of harshiti coz v are their fans n v hav to support them also individually bt v still love them to see thm together soon iA

v hav such an amazing writers who write wonderful FF, SS n OS thf v live to re-live in premeer memories so plz DON'T request to close it!!!! Please!!Edited by repunzell - 12 years ago
harshiti.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: repunzell

I don't know abt you n y r u saying thiz!! Bt it was only because of our request tht thiz forum was opened so Kindly request tht Mods plz plz DON'T close thiz forum!!!

Its was because of thiz forum tht v got segments n dances of harshiti whn the show was off air!
It was because of thiz forum tht v got Valentine special dance n SBS segment whn harshad n additi were in their respective show!!!

If u love kis desh so where were you whn v the show was on air n whn it was off air!! I m not pointin tht u don't love harshiti bt still plz don't tell to close ot

coz premeer, harshiti n kis desh are our life!!
V love to live in their memories n one day our prayers n duas will cume true whn harshiti will cume back together!!

Pyek n geet fans are active coz their ahow went off last week only n they are upset bt like us they will request n live in their beloved memories. N v still are active although our show went off three years ago :(!!

N sume goes to other forum of harshiti coz v are their fans n v hav to support them also individually bt v still love them to see thm together soon iA

v hav such an amazing writers who write wonderful FF, SS n OS thf v live to re-live in premeer memories so plz DON'T request to close it!!!! Please!!

i know.how u r feeling right now  memories yeah true memories are there.but no 1 is active here so wht is the point in having the forum and u r among ethe few people who be active and i dnt know wht elz to say but i can bet u one thng no 1 will even bother to comment here even after reading this  so wht elz u expect???
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its not necessary whn i'm active then everybody hav to be active!!!
Can u calm down n i too bet u one thing whn everybody will be active whn they get free will definitely cume n comment!!!

Bt u didn't answer my question, where were you since the past three years???

N now came to thiz forum just to tell to closee thiz forum instead of encouraging ppl to be here...nyce goin girl :p!!!

I would just like to tell tht if u are disheart n upset tht ppl are not actve here so pl request the production team n news channels to bring back Harshiti iA :)

n then they wil be active here more although they aree whn they get time :)
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no plz don't
don't close dis forum
we r olready missing our premeer
plz,plz,plz,plz
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: repunzell

Its not necessary whn i'm active then everybody hav to be active!!!
Can u calm down n i too bet u one thing whn everybody will be active whn they get free will definitely cume n comment!!!

Bt u didn't answer my question, where were you since the past three years???

N now came to thiz forum just to tell to closee thiz forum instead of encouraging ppl to be here...nyce goin girl :p!!!

I would just like to tell tht if u are disheart n upset tht ppl are not actve here so pl request the production team n news channels to bring back Harshiti iA :)

n then they wil be active here more although they aree whn they get time :)

hey i m also active!
sana.harshiti thumbnail
plzzz dont close this fourm ðŸ˜­kdmhmd is our life we love premeer n harshiti we post news related to harshiti n we always active this fourm i dont want this fourm close plzzz 
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
🤣🤣🤣..i can't stop laughing after reading this...🤣
i'm soo happy that some one is so caring for harshiti that they created an account to post this...my lord...🤣
anyway yusra and kiran no need to worry...
and topic maker ..just a min i will give a detail reply exclusively for u...