Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Stars tasted success second time-RaYa

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Stars tasted success second time
While some people seek second chances in life, there are some who never make any mistake. The same applies for these television actors who recaptured their glory with the second show and maintained their stardom. Here's a look at them'
Showing 2 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Ram Kapoor: Who else could have been a better actor opposite Sakshi Tanwar than Ram Kapoor? Even if winning Indian Telly Awards three times in a row mean anything to you, he has acted in five films. The charisma of his character Jai Walia from Kasamh Se was such that Ekta Kapoor named his character in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain as Ram Kapoor. Such is the power of his name!

Sakshi Tanwar: Her contender Smriti Irani may have gone on a hiatus, but Sakshi Tanwar is still continuing to allure the audience. Despite having appeared in movies and many TV shows, her character Parvati from Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii remains the most popular. And obviously after the popularity of the show, the high expectations from her resulted in a 3-year break from small-screen. Even so, she managed to retain the triumph as Priya Kapoor in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain.
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavitra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
raya rocksss
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing..
Ram and Sakshi rockzz..
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx 4 sharing...

RaYa Truly deserve it😳

Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sakshi deserves it..she rocks..
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
move aside pple.. here comes the STARS 🥳
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Tanu.. Both Sakshi and Ram has proved that success will follow them if they give their 100 percent and do their work diligently.. After all old wine always tastes best..
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing tanu
wackysharu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Love them both!! RaYa rocks!! :) 👏 👏 👏
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
For RK, I think this is what I call an experienced ACTOR ! He was brilliant actor from very beginning, probably less people know about his show, Ghar Ek Mandir with his real life wife ! My Dadi used to watch it and I was just a kid in 5 or 6...But I still remember these two actors who are now, hubby and wifey ! 😳 I really really like Ram Kapoor both as an actor and a person ! 😳