poor savitri and amruth r so embrassed
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
.Edited by Bye_Bye_if - 11 years ago

Chapter 56. Revealations (Part 1)

To get Daily PMs Of My Updates Please Join This Event on Face Book

And seeing the situation and shyness and all Amruth forgot what she came to tell in its real force... She somehow managed to request Maan to take Geet out... kab tak yahee room main.....and he agreed... instantly as if he wanted to end conversation faster and want to resume what he was doing inside ..

Even Then, the next day Amruth had called Maan 3 ,4 times shamelessly  to remind him go out and finally just to avoid Amruths Nagging calls Maaneet Finally went for an outing

Seems they had great enjoyment and they started to go out everyday .And will be home about 10.30 Only . Amruth and Savitri was happy

At least bahar tho jana shuru kiya ..! Kab thak ..Sirf room Pe .Hee...!

Amruth was worried about their safety .Amruth always worried if they missed any enemy of Geet , if one exists . And Savitri worried about "Honeymoon Couple Caught On Mob –HOT " Titled MMSes that may spread any day if precautions hadn't taken properly,  so they asked  body guards where they actually going and all and they replied with a hidden smile, nothing to worry ,  all Maaneet will do... is... Drive out and go to Armaan's Flat (Arman was still in Phulwadi , some personal issues )

Order food and will stay at flat till night ..that too body guards need to remind him more than 2 times that their duty shift is going to end.

Amruth sighed... is Larkey ka kuch nahe ho sakta.!.. And she decided to speak... Usually Maaneet will return while Savitri and Amruth will be waiting for them after supper before going to room , Amruth and Savitri will be extremely sleepy still they wait for them , just to see them ..,

And When Maaneet will come in great hurry as if they are on some errand which they had to resume again in the next very minute !

They won't even mind to sit and have a little chat with their elders 

And all they do is... while passing say Good night and smile Together and... Go to their room...

Maan was looking very happy and he was looking like some race horse, all the muscles flexed beautifully shining... Fit and fine Full of energy ... as if he had just came out of the ring winning a prestigious Race..

.. but Amruth really got concerned about  Geet…

Even though The continuous blushing on her cheeks and the shyly dreamingly winking eyes generously contribute her a stunning look ,but  the dark circles beneath her eyes and pale skin tone  .above all something they cannot explain .. all gives their experienced eyes clear indication of her ill health ...the dreamy life style and extreme happiness seems ,made Maan and Geet oblivious about their body changes .

Amruth and Savitri started to worry  about Geet's health, of course she is doctor but seems she forgot that and not at all taking care of herself .Amruth decided to confront Maan...

...read rest in blog....

ps: most of you neither leave a comment nor even press like , so how i will know if there is anybody still interested in this story it .    it takes a lots of handwork for a person like me to give one update .

so please comment and like .. at least let me know you are reading..

Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by Bye_Bye_if - 11 years ago
Superb comment Bia ..I did not read it before ,,,

it took so much time to load this page ...

please check our group in facebook and pm ...

i will try come ur 5.30

Originally posted by: softly_spoken

oh God.. SR bed was waiting for them...  Yes ..waiting na..they ahvent used it ..it will not be fare ..if ..bedsheets bura maanjaeyengey

to abhi tak jo tha.. was that foreplay...? i told u ..that was foreplay 
and they started again...!  
with the sounds   
hey its musical for them 
of things falling cause of their wildness...    hi hi .getting.wild is really awsome ...dont 
forget  
but when they went their they got   hearing all those    ..Sighh  JAWANI yaad Agayee
hehehe.. they were loking here n there  and changed pooja timings for their tiered Bahu... 

Originally posted by: softly_spoken

Update

uff maaneet ne to hadd hi kerdi... 
and its Geet not Maan who is so much despo  Oyee Ismey despo honey ka Kya Bath ..LOl ..maan ithan Hot and ready hi ki ..Hi k
even when he ask to sleep she start  hat he doesnt love her anymore... HHMMM😭M.  ...u dont read the big mail i send u ok ...
i want my cleverlady back ..

Continue soon...

pingu.tingu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol they r so desperate :p awsum update
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ME very sad will comment later

Originally posted by: Speechless