Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
. Edited by Bye_Bye_if - 11 years ago

Chapter 54.The Wedding (Part 5)

To get Daily PMs Of My Updates Please Join This Event on Face Book

http://www.facebook.com/events/163793290386074/

He was about to enter the hall, when he saw her coming and shocked!032

Daadi... Now...Maan's Daadi... Here at out House... heading To Geet's Room... when... Maan is still in her Room... and he remembered the bike romance of his sister which was not less than a third degree erotic film...!

Armaan coughed...choked...

HAAAYYY DDDAAADEEE

He shouted... really high...!

Even all the people dancing and chatting in the hall too paused a second hearing his shout so loud, they stared at each other, confused in looks, what happened, then when they can't find anything unusual they just ignored and continued what they were doing.

Daadi frowned...

images (5)1-4808166-1115-t30415_124221090946820_100000767901828_114564_5768002_narman 

Daadi looked at him suspiciously... She didn't know Armaan... she never met him before but she had heard about him helping Maan, and understood it might be Armaan Only... Seeing Armaan's scared face... she understood everything... Maan in Outhouse to change Geet too in her room, when she came in outhouse she has been informed... then Armaan giving Pehra... She is not born as a Budiya...

Daadi:  aap kaun...?

Armaan thought she will not understand who am I... he was really scared, what if Daadi took some wrong meaning out of this... i.e. he roaming around bride's room, ex-classmate and she is changing dress... OMG... He was sure Riddhima... his basket will definitely doubt him if somebody told her this... then Daadi OMG...

Daadi repeated in a little harsh voice unpleasant by his unexpected scream

Daadi:  aap kaun...?

Armaan:me me... mey...

Daadi:  Ap bakree ki Tharah mey mey kyun kar rahee ho...?

Armaan: grr...pehley behan called him mendak (frog)... now her saas calling him bakra(goat)... uff enough but Daadi's personality oops...

Armaan instantly: mey Bhai

Daadi: Kaha ke... Dubai ke ya Mumbai ke

Armaan: I am from Patiala 

Daadi really worried... Oh... ye Bhai log Patiala mey bhi... Ye mera India...

Armaan now understood what she meant...

Armaan: oh oh o... no... Oh no no...I am Geet ka Bhai... Armaan... her classmate and... Munh bola Bhai... waiting for her to come out and do kanyadaan... just that's it... all came out in one breath...

Daadi smiled warmly... patted his cheeks... and

Daadi... Oh K betey Hum apko Dekthey hi Samaj gaye the... Ok you will definitely do Kanyadan but pehle haldee to honey dein...

And she walked ahead...

Armaan OMG... If Daadi have a glimpse of the site over there she is definitely going to have a heart attack and... meri behan ki shaadi will be postponed... and the pace in which Maan and Geet are getting along... if shaadi get postponed... OMG... my behan may deliver a baby before shaadi... he screamed again...

DAAADEEE

Daadi felt like her eardrums will explode...

Daadi thought: Uff Itna bee drama karne ki Kya Zaroorat hai... Kya Mey ye Sab Samhjtee Nahee...

She had a wonderful Jawani behind in her past... which she misses a lot...

She sighed... really heavily... and... Really irritated... Everybody playing Ufff...

What to hide from me...? Why they think I am another Gusad Budiya and Giving me unwanted respect and trapping in these Rasm and Rivaj... Uff...

She was super happy when she figured herself out a wonderful idea to get in to Outhouse

As soon as Maan gone Anu and Shashank approached her along with Amruth, According to Anu's plans... some elderly lady in Geet's family must be there to perform, start rituals and they cant find any, Riddhima and Anjali are Bachees and Dr. Kirti even though elder to them... but unmarried don't have a clue... There is no female close to Geet to be actually called an elder... and do rasms... Daadi's eyes Sparkled... she said...

Ha... ha... rasm to zaror nibhana hai...

By then she had figured out Amruth actually tricked her, she was sure Maaneet will be in something (blushing matter) That Geet cant come out and Amruth Over Smarted... She was dying to meet Geet and...

She saw excitement in Amruth's nature, so she cunningly understood...

Hmm Now Being no One in Geet's family to play the role, generous Amruth may be taking the invitation, and show off she did it just because she has to...! And be in company of her Bahu... Amruth you are my bahu and I May be Your Saas... but I Am Daaadi... abhi I will show you your Naani...

Savitri plastered a sad look on her face...

Daadi: Hmm... Rasm tho Nibhana hi... Munh Dikhayee bhi hai...

She asked Amruth, When you came as bahu in Palace its me who had done the Ceremony Right...

Yes... Maa ji, I was thinking Geet is going to be very lucky to have you with us to do it...

Oh No Bahu..., its you... Now, Tum Ho Saas I am just a Daadi saas, So, we are indeed lucky, Now You will do Munh Dikhayee and I am going to be Ladki waley Officially... Ok

Without watching Amruth's reaction she walked towards out house...

Because she knew well, how smart Amruth is and if she stay there another second, she is going to trap her. and without looking back Savitri said...

Daadi: Bahu Palace mey Miltey hai... and

She went happily smiling leaving crestfallen Amruth

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Maan slowly inched towards and Geet stepped backwards...

Maan smirked seeing her actually stepping backward towards the room...

He said... hmm you very smart and Maan closed the door behind him... you actually remind me that we are in corridor and you don't want anybody see us...

She had a cute innocent look; she was not getting what he says but very tensed why he closed the door.

[Maan closing door picture]

hmm so you think I am going to do something that none should see...

Ahhh Geet's jaws dropped down hearing his allegation...

254934_109586982466314_100002450394271_93879_2900865_n

Maan inched closer and she fell back at the sofa 'Bolo Geet... Tumney Aisa Hee Kuch Socha hai na...

185721_152620738132993_100001552038630_310397_7933260_n
she mumbled she was in a terribly angry and attack mood a second before but he almost laying atop of her and when his hot breath fanning on her face and actually drying the sweets forming on her philtrum she swallowed deep...
263053_201431169902662_117720784940368_552557_3910589_n
Oh Man she is so... so vulnerable... he sighed... How will I going to manage... how much I have to control ... the glitter in her eyes... wide open in stare and the fantasies hidden in it... just giving me an instant arousal... Maan huskily rubbed his nose drawing in line with her cupids bow... And asked seductively...

Bolo Geet... Bolo Naa,...

Kya Socha tha Tumney ...

Geet... mey may'

283967_186461984747656_152625571464631_530606_4862160_n 

to be continued...

Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
.Edited by Bye_Bye_if - 11 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
                                          Edit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor Armaan was on Pehrahe shouted to see Dadi just like Amruth used horns, honks n bnd baja to tell his NIKAMA SON about their arrivaleveryone stared at him and started doing their workpar jin ke liye yeh shout tha onhoon ne tu suna hi nahinDadi is very clever she understood the whole arrangement by seeing Armaan outside the room bechara Armaan Mendak , Bakraa and bhai from PatiyalaArmaan is such a nautanki Soch Soch mein geet ki delivery bhi karva di 
Dadi figured out Amruth's trickand her plan back firedboth SAAS are dying to see their would be BahuMaan closed the door
Haey rabba yeh kiya chal raha hai Maan k dimagh mein
Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Edited by Bye_Bye_if - 11 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: softly_spoken

ahaan so soon...  

Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
armaan bechare ko har koi naam de raha hai and daadi is so smarty jaisi bahu vaisi saas and maneet romance ki band bajne waali hai and armaan thinking of dadi heartattack and maneet baby

ok .me now got ready and going now ..will edit pic as soon as i come back ... 

hey bia could u check dialogues ..

so much errors 

will send pms after clearing errors ..
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, brilliant part
loved it
 continue soon
HiddenTruths thumbnail
Loved it
Armaan is so cute