Posted: 12 years ago
Bia what say spam karien ??

Chapter 11

Chapter 54.The Wedding (Suhag Rath)

To get Daily PMs Of My Updates Please Join This Event on Face Book

According to me Its Rating ,30++

Its Raw and dirty 

For my cuties who is not interested in reading *** ignore and for the flow of the story I will abridge as ...

They consummated ...

Maan .

Maan ...You can't leave me...!!...

Maan without turning back ..

Sorry I disturbed you . You said good night .and you really Mean it Right ..

He waved his hands in air and shrugged his shoulder as if he is no more in the game  ..

Maan ...

She somehow stood on her feet and came behind him pouting and blocked his way ..

He was smiling , so cutely naughtily .. but was dying inside .. and if she hasn't came behind god only knows what he do , but he was confident still the slight fear of new found  Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana lingered his thoughts

And almost Instantly she pushed him so hard that he lost his balance and fell on bed ..with his feet on floor, he lied back and look at her as if he is hell confused ! and then suddenly tried to rise up in his elbows .

And she fixing her eyes at him ,in full attacking mood she lift her one leg up and placed her foot above his groin softly ,thankfully the Shervani top he wore covered well the 'khatarnak shame' still the shameless 'shame' spouted above it , his eyes popped out fearing her intention ,

"Oh God am I Gone too far ?? Is she going to hurt me ...Nay ..no .she looks like an angel...but ..the determination in her eyes .. ...Oh God ..but If she ... I will be out of order on My Suhag Rath ..Oh No . what I have done ..! .Is she has any knowledge about the delicacy of the place ..Of course she will, she is a doctor ..yes Of course she knew ..Oh .Fish ... Stupid Maan U can play with Fire but never with this Sherni , you might have learned this before .. Oh god what I will do .now .. She loves you Maan she won't hurt you that bad ..keep faith."

He said to himself and  gasped , still the fear of the potential danger in the form of a pink soft feet brought sweats in his cupids bow ,

Though the fear was clearly visible in his eyes Geet was in state to pay any attention to anything else , but ..

Without breaking her trance with his eyes ...she ...

took off her jewellery one by one quickly and when she got stuck with the earring ,

he who was watching her sacredly and half bemused spoke her with eyes offering his help ..pleading.. she growled an unclear hmm

he instantly hold her foot and released the tension coiled in between his legs , rose and helped her removing the earrings , and softly touched her earlobe rubbed it to sooth the pain it might had when he tried to unscrew the earring ..she jerked his touches away , in complain ..pouted , made a cute face of anger , frustration ,accusation...   

he can't take it anymore he already smitten by her cuteness  surrendered completely . jovially,    he placed soft kisses behind her neck .. collar bone madly .

OK Most Of the People here are Bacha Party ..I Dont Want to Spoil this Divine Place with my my very "Rare In I F" type  update 

Blog ...Link

Non- commenters Non - liker's Thank You for Your silent support 

and .. the other sweet hearts not coming under this group ..cant say thanks to u right ..doston ke beech na thank you na welcome ..lOl

Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
. Edited by Bye_Bye_if - 11 years ago
uff i told u na it takes time in loading ok now reserve  could anyone with fast connection could tell me which part i have to post here ... thum log fb se idar agau ..please comethereEdited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago

part 12

Chapter 54.The Wedding (Suhag Rath)

According to me Its Rating ,30++

Its Raw and dirty 

For my cuties who is not interested in reading *** ignore and for the flow of the story I will abridge as ...

They had consummated ...

... After few seconds the cranky sound of the spring bed , by continuous heavy ramming can be heard outside ... Relentless .. Rhythmic ...

==================================================

Amruth and Savitri rushed to bedroom , hearing loud sound of metal vases falling on ground .. Amruth who was all the way scared about Geet 'enemies rushed ..signalling body guards to follow ..Savitri , confused , tried to stop Amruth but she too was worried with noise ...

And the both waited paused for a moment before knocking they understood  what was happening inside ., the heavy panting sounds with anklets and bangles ..jingling sound ... Whisperers ...soft moans .   Chee Chee ... Saas Bahu looked at each other and the deep red on their face .. .no they can't see each other they turned ..

Their face got pale when they saw the Guards and Amruth immediately dismissed the body gourds who were smiling at each other ...

(akir vo bee Tho insan Hi Sab Body Gaurd lovely Singh Tho Nahee Hi na)

Savitri and Amruth can't look at each other for a while , they kept wondering what's happening inside but they can guess what's it  but then ? !  their old elegant classy life style and aristocratic nature do not allowed them to think wild ..! the Uchal Puchal ye Kya Ho raha hi ? like Kids playing ?   !..but they can't think deep too..it's their son and Bahu inside .. Both sit on Sofa and started to flip magazines or  tried to scroll through messages on phone .. It was sure none was paying attention on what they seems to do

Finally Savitri spoke .."Kal Ka Pooja Ka time we will change .. ..Inform the Pujaari . "

Amruth "yes Mummyji .I was about to tell u That " ,

Amruth was about to dial her secretaries number "What time should I tell Mummyji"

Savitri murmured "Ab kab uska Aankh kal Khulenga ye mey kaisey bathaoo , ye tho Thuhmara Beta hee batha Saktha hi ." and said

Savitri " 12 O clock Bathao ..Bahu becahri will be tired ."she paused corrected ,how  embarrassing .."Aj whole day .guests ritual .."  she corrected ,both don't needed explanation still they blabber , better take leave , Morning Pooja at 12 ! ..Amruth shook her head and ..

They wished each other goodnight  and went back to their room , on their way back they both were smiling shyly

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savitri and Amruth were not only displeased with Son, But also with Bahu... will somebody believe that they got their Bahu all the time in their Home after wedding and still they had barely have any acquaintances with her! Savitri got really irritated when her kitty party friend asked about bahu like kya acha banati hai, kya pasand hai and all, they haven't invited to Munh Dikhayee etc... Etc..., Savitri made excuse that they had all rituals at palace at Phulwadi so never thought about anything here at Delhi... Then they demanded to the minimum of a formal introduction party, which Savitri was continuously postponing for last one week, to have an introduction party they need Geet right, but Madam Ko kahan fursath milti hai... Ok' Maan keeps her busy, but Maan ki dor to uss hi ke hath mey hai na... why can't she tell him to give a break... Savitri thought disappointedly...

Precap : L

Please Join Maaneet Romance Fan Fiction To Get Daily Updates (pms in India Forum will be delayed)

Bye_Bye_if thumbnail

Chapter 55. Dirty Picture

After 3 weeks

Savitri and Amruth were not only displeased with Son, But also with Bahu... will somebody believe that they got their Bahu all the time in their Home after wedding and still they had barely have any acquaintances with her! Savitri got really irritated when her kitty party friend asked about Bahu like kya acha banati hai, kya pasand hai and all, they haven't invited to Munh Dikhayee etc... Etc..., Savitri made excuse that they had all rituals at palace at Phulwadi so never thought about anything here at Delhi...

Then they demanded to the minimum of a formal introduction party, which Savitri was continuously postponing for last one week, to have an introduction party they need Geet right ! , but Madam Ko kahan fursath milti hai... Ok' Maan keeps her busy, but Maan ki dor to uss hi ke hath mey hai na... why can't she tell him to give a break... Savitri thought disappointedly...

Amruth too was not very happy with it, She offered Maaneet a Honey moon to Switzerland or any place they like, on the same night they reached Delhi 2 weeks ago when they last had their family dinner together But Maan said he don't want to go he will stay and enjoy their honeymoon at Delhi Only, and Geet too smiled admit tingly, Amruth and Savitri rejoiced by his decision, they thought they all going to have a rocking family time after a long Gap. But... uff Amruth probably now only knows what's the actual reason behind decision...Grr Sahab zaadey Nahee chahtey k koi time travel may waste ho... Grr' waha jakey bhee all they going to do is spent time in bedroom only... so Janey ka Kya faida... uff, Ye Biwi Ka Gulam Merey Pati Ka hi Beta hai'???!!! She doubted'

========================================================

After coming to Delhi, Savitri and Amruth decided that they won't disturb couple, especially when Maan told them about his plan to celebrate honey moon at Haveli only... they patiently waited, 2 days 3 days like that one week passed, and started to Taras (yearn) for a glimpse of Maan or Geet, why... They wake up at 12 o' clock...by the time Savitri and Amruth will be on their routine and Lunch time when Amruth and Savitri return ,They will be informed Maaneet just had breakfast. And when dinner time will Maaneet's evening Coffee time which they usually had it in Their room or garden .

They used to sneak in to kitchen for breakfast, and after some funny events it's decided that they will be served food in their room only...

(Little Character sketch : Just For this part ...)

pictures are easy to post in blog and some naughtiness too so please read next part in blog 

read rest in blog