Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aarthiash

hiii...happy new year...i read it it was awesome..

i read wedding part 5...gonna read part 6...

wht cliff hanger ..read the post abov e

where were u ..

now one more twist😡 ..then ...all happy shappy ...dont worry now maaneet together ..no worries ..
😆
Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago
aarthiash thumbnail
nothig i edited...dat...
i read all upto part7...it was awesome...the initiative kiss by geet was awesome..dis explains how desperate she is...i wonder wats gonna happen in SR...😳
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hello
me slept with m fone on ðŸ˜³ or res bhi nahi kar pai😭
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
AWSEM UPDAQTE MAAN ARMAAN POOR THEY DADI TO SMART NIKLIand which twist you are talking about
Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Speechless

hello
me slept with m fone on ðŸ˜³ or res bhi nahi kar pai😭

ab mujey mera comment dedo ...i had called u
Speechless thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Magicia-

ab mujey mera comment dedo ...i had called u

Abhi i finished reading or comment likhne lagi hoon and its GEEDAR not geechar[jackal]
Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
             PART :6
Geet Bhi Mae Mae Wese Bhi infront of Maan Singh Khurana the ULTIMATE sherKisi ki bhi Bolti band ho sakti hai They were busy when they heard Armaan's shocked scream 
OMG they are soLooking so cute in this PICthey didn't notice who unbuttoned maan's Shirt and unzip his Pant Awww he applied Haldi and Geet asked him to go Bechara Armaan wahan gala phaar raha haiMaan go now Haldi laga tu di Geet ne abMaan's dirty dance flashed in her mind&she Kissed himwohooohoo😉
Speechless thumbnail
          PART : 7

OMG Dadi saw Geet's attach and  their SMOOCH and thinks that her Badu is Not badand whacked Maan's shoulder when Maan was in coma his "maan" was not save and now he is conscious tu geet ka "maan" khatre meinArmaan bite Geet's toe poor Maan hid himself behind GEET Daadi wanted him to go and he was busy in bachaing his "MAAN"Armaan's explanation of OOUCCHHH was He grabbed Geet's duppata to cover himself and Ran outGeet thinks k woh dupatte mein bethe ga SR mein
Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Speechless

PART :6

mind&she Kissed himwohooohoo😉

ohh ...just came now going ..saving lion for your ...snake lover ...hmm merey betey ko patana shuru ..o merey Bahu...

ps: sach bolna ..dont say when you posted that lion he was not in your mind ...hi hi ..he himself calls him lion...
lol he is fan of the fiml the wild and madagaskar ..lol that too from age 1 ..
Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago
angelika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
aww that's so sweet of u dear.app mujhe thank u kehneki koi zaroorat nahin hain yaar.Thank u toh mujhe kehni chahiye.actually i thought i messed the whole vm.u knw na it's  my first mixed vm.😆.btw apki surprise mujhe bahut achi lagi.😉

cuming to update...

for u: