Posted: 12 years ago
.Edited by Bye_Bye_if - 11 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
.Edited by Bye_Bye_if - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: softly_spoken

oh god you almost gave a lesson on how different status people thinks differently on same scene...
but i dont have sympathetic feeling for those.. i am sorry i cannot develop... although the end was really sad... i wanted Emraan Hashmi for reached there in time. may be he could give her a clean life...
but becoming a dancer...item dancer was her choice... although she wanted to become actress not dancer... but the behaviour of her surrounding people influenced her in bad way... but why she  only took the bad influence... why she dint make it her challenge and fight... when that surya was showing her all his tantrums... why she just dint left but she choose to become his...****
the thing that brought her to the edge that she was willing to commit suicide was her demand became low...
there was another girl who took her place... if she would have been still in demand she would be as happy as she was in start of her so called career...
being a **** was her own choice...
that life was what she had choosen for herself
and life of a **** is as like they shown
4 din ki chaandni... phir andheri raat...

bia ..you are saying these all lectures because u are educated ..and education gives a person brain ..and a poor girl like her who was always cursed for being a girl by her own parents and the life surroundings ... a girl like her cant think beyond what they portrayed in film ..Kudos to the creator ..
and in spite of all these drawbacks ...the way she kept her soul untouched ..
😡not FF writers term soul ...😉 ..

the true innerself ,. the bold one ..is what they tried to appreciate and what abraham finally realised in her ..

its more than what they can show in movie ..

Abraham never had any manly intentions on her and what he liked in her was her true her ...
exactly like him ( remember nyla said u remind me of someone)

but being educated ..makes the difference 

all the intellectuals .like nyla and abraham found what she really is ..because they are what they are ..geniouses and they know well  they are that ..and that makes even greater difference 

oh me confuse people when i try explaining and i am very weak ..
i need to write essays to explain what i actually mean ...

and u know ..i was girl .14 or 15 i think when she the real silk smitha committed suicide . 

but i am very proud of me
( actually i am proud of me of so many things ..and i know i am proud of it and that gives extra confidence in being proud of me ..u may say GRRR)
 because i never felt bad about what she do in films ..even when i dont know anything about that kind ...and mothers teach us  less kapada means shame only
 trust me when when i was very young  the songs in which she acts  they cut from movies .and if they accidently comes my mom like ladies curse her shameless but cry with bloody heroins .. who shows worser than her  and me dont know difference between husband wife boy friedns and all that age .. ..nothing ..for me all in tv is men and women only 

and me think hayee this hero heroin kiss nobody complains ..and she and hero kiss everybody say vulgur ...lol and i ask my doubts ...and my ggody goody faminine ..cousins ..say they explain hero heroin  in love ..lol and me still pester what defines love ..lol and all branded me crazy tube light ...ha and added ..shameless tooo ha ha 

and the real silk smitha act good too ...

and wow ..she was damn sexy like a cave painting

Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: softly_spoken

This was just a camera angle...

hmmm wish k yeh sach mein hota
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Don't discuss DIRTY PICTURE please mein ne nahi dekhi tu i feel like Lost COW