Fan Fictions

MG-MysteryGirl Thread3 updated 1april 93/chk index

Posted: 12 years ago

Mystery Girl 

Geet , soon to be a Nun,which she don't like at all , she is not forced but because of her obligation towards church and  Maasi who save d her (details in ff )  , presently she is Maan's home nurse from 18.30 to 8.. maan is in a "coma  vigil " state .she works to find means for her study MBBS .Her course is over waiting for convocation and soon she is going to return back her orphanage to undertake "novitiate" ( i dont know much details about the process of making nuns .pardon me for errors and help if you know it so that  i can correct ). One night , she do a beautiful sin for which maan was dying for . Is it enough guys ..please please press like button that gives me a count how many like it and motivates me to write further ..

Hey Readers Whoever Read This Please Comment On Each update If Possible To Motivate me ..Because some sort of response is what all i need now ..  Especially now my daily dose of unlimited Inspiration  Gurti on screen (and off screen   )   is missing Now 

Edited by -Magicia- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystery Girl 

Intro:=

Geet , soon to be a Nun,which she don't like at all , she is not forced but because of her obligation towards church and  Maasi who save d her (details in ff )  , presently she is Maan's home nurse from 18.30 to 8.. maan is in a "coma  vigil " state .she works to find means for her study MBBS .Her course is over waiting for convocation and soon she is going to return back her orphanage to undertake "novitiate" ( i dont know much details about the process of making nuns .pardon me for errors and help if you know it so that  i can correct ). One night , she do a beautiful sin for which maan was dying for . Is it enough guys ..please please press like button that gives me a count how many like it and motivates me to write further ..

If You like This Work .. Please feel free to have a look at my other wierd stories ...by clicking the Picture In My Signature ..

And Me created a Blog too , so that i can actually type anything i want without getting reported ...LOL

Here is my Blog Link ...Those who have facebook Account can Comment easily there in my blog ..

http://magiciafictions.blogspot.com/

{---------------------------------}

Janemans Pms Will Be late In IF , Please Join My Event Here following this link

to get Daily Updates ...Love U ..Please Motivate me With your Likes as It became essential to survive here in India Forum since Maaneet gone off air 😭 

{-------**********************---------}

Index post Above This  ...

Edited by magicia - 12 years ago
Notes 😃
22 dec Updating
Edited by magicia - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

For New Thread...

Edited by softly_spoken - 11 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
                      For the new Thread Of Mystery 
         May You Have Many Many More As You are doing Job and I just Love It I'm eagerly, anxiously waiting for your You are such a  friend i have

Originally posted by: magicia

This thread Is Dedicated To My Cute Badmash Company 

(SPeechless,SoftlySpoken)

Whose Comments Makes Me Alive Here

Awww You dedicated this whole thread to me and Rabz

Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago
HiddenTruths thumbnail
I cnt decorate.my post lyk ss or speecho through.mob
Congratz 4 1 more thread 👏
Keep rocking
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on yr new thread...
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread and waiting for updaTE
Originally posted by: HayaShazal

Where z update? 😍

Its getting longer and longer ..wedding hi na...

abee duserey issues ko bhee khayal rakhna hi ..

HiddenTruths thumbnail
Originally posted by: magicia

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Its getting longer and longer ..wedding hi na...</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">abee duserey issues ko bhee khayal rakhna hi ..</font>

Other issues? 😲
1 2 3 4 5 ... 71
Next