Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
More news about our dear Sushita!
What a beautiful gift Sushant got for Ankita! I'm so happy that they are happy. Love the way Sushant takes care of her and is so caring and thoughtful. Here's hoping they are always this happy.
bubbly143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
By reading and looking these two.. makes me emotional..
Aww God Bless both of them ..

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Off-Topic:

Okay I have a question, anybody with an idea please clear my confusion, what exactly is Sushant's DOB, 1985 or 1986? cause everywhere I read it says 1986 but if it is 1986 then according to that he is 25 years old, but then doesn't he himself says that he is 26 years old in all his interviews? ðŸ˜•
^^ Ankita would know 😆 maybe ... or his school friends, ofcourse apart from his family , maybe if someone could get hold of his birth certificate 🤔
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Off-Topic:

Okay I have a question, anybody with an idea please clear my confusion, what exactly is Sushant's DOB, 1985 or 1986? cause everywhere I read it says 1986 but if it is 1986 then according to that he is 25 years old, but then doesn't he himself says that he is 26 years old in all his interviews? ðŸ˜•

This is something that has confused me too.

I remember that there was a b'day segment of him in Jan 2010, where he told he is now 24 years old. But then in Feb 2011 he told in JDJ that he is 26 years old (to Ajay Devgan) whereas he should be 25!

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! I guess diamonds are best gift to women and that's why Sushant gives it to Ankita every year. 

@ Jia: I know...he celebrated his 24th birthday and then suddenly next year he said he is 26. One year just vanished in thin air. One theory is that since he is completing his 25th year that's why he says 26. The other theory is that he started saying he is 26 probably because Sushita don't want to make it seem that he is one year younger than her. God knows...I just know he was 21 when he started KDMHMD...so with calculation he should turn 26 on this 21st Jan.     
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh and I thought, I am the only one who was confused about it per yahan toh lag raha hai that Sushant himself is confused if he's 25 or 26! ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: bonnefille

The other theory is that he started saying he is 26 probably because Sushita don't want to make it seem that he is one year younger than her.

Hmm, I was also thinking about this theory as one of the answers to my confusion! ðŸ˜† but then only Sushita knows the exact answer..😆
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

More than the diamond earrings, the thing that I found super sweet was Sushant getting Ankita a b'day cake with a Barbie Doll on it.

I am very happy that you said this .Diamond earings  are  beautiful but that Barbie on the cake was saying so much more ..Sushant is not someone who is very vocal about his feelings for Ankita but  this time his actions were saying a lot more than the words ..

That cute doll just goes on to show how he feels for Ankita .Such a beautiful and a sensitive touch ...and trust one of his very special fan  to  understand and appreciate it ...😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...
Nice to see them happy...May God Bless them...
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, what a nice gift, they will last forever and never go out of style.  No wonder he was telling the reporter that her one wish is enough.  😆  I hope we get to see her wearing them at a nice event some day.