sushant gift to ankita

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Ankita Lokhande is hot and sexy. She has been featured in Tellychakkar.com's list of TV's most desirable women in 2011. And she is absolutely loved and adored by her fans. The girl with a sexy body came into limelight for her off screen and on screen (in Pavitra Rishta) romance with Sushant Singh Rajput. And the actress is in tears now? Hold on, folks. These are Khushi ke aasu, not the sad ones. Reason? Ankita's beau Sushant gifted her a solitaire diamond earrings on her birthday which she celebrated with pomp and glory yesterday (19 December 2011).

"Sushant planned a pool party for me. I was busy shooting and suddenly my brother dropped in and dragged me to a location in Madh Island. I was surprised to see the arrangements there. He gifted me diamond earrings (says with a twinkle in eyes). It was a very emotional moment. Sushant is a real sweet heart," narrates Ankita.

Furthermore, her friends from the industry were present in the party to add to the fun. Some of the names include Jay Bhanushali, Mahhi Vij, Mahesh Shetty, Swati Anand, Anisha Kapur, Natasha Sharma, Aditya Redij, and other close friends of Ankita and Sushant.

Wow, the party must have been a superb one. The birthday girl was surrounded by her loved ones. However, she did miss someone. "I missed my parents. My mom was supposed to come but she is a teacher so she couldn't miss work. I missed my nani and other relatives as well," says Ankita.

Furthermore, she cut a big three-tier cake with a Barbie Doll on top. "Sushant got it for me," says she.

Finally, the lovely lady signs off by stating that this year's birthday has been really special to her. "I will remember it all my life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shovanashrestha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So the surprise gift was the earrings. Last year it was the ring.
Ok so may be next year Necklace😆

thanks for the news. Sushant is such a sweetheart. 
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
T4s. Now how many times i have to do awww. These two peoples have really made me crazy about them. I was never so much mad about any celeb couple than these two made me.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting 😛

Sushant is a sweetheart😍 So happy for both Ankita and Sushant 😛
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 awww 😍 sooo cuteee sush
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope we get to see her wearing her new gift , maybe in some event .
Very nice of Sushant to  do so much for her .
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing rashh😊
Awww Sushant is a Sweet Heart😍 & they both are so Adorable😍
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I hope we get to see her wearing her new gift , maybe in some event .

Very nice of Sushant to  do so much for her .

tanya u and me talking about sush anki😃see they r so adorable TO ANKI SUSH IS HER WORLD and SUSH DOES EVERYTHING TO MAKE HER DOLL HAPPY😍like the doll of her bd cake😆
😆

ohhh wowww diamond earring ankita ki to nikal padi...bale bale ankita😉

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
More than the diamond earrings, the thing that I found super sweet was Sushant getting Ankita a b'day cake with a Barbie Doll on it. (Or did she mean he got the Barbie Doll for her? Awww...<3) It was sooo cute and apt- Ankita really is a doll.

Glad that she enjoyed it all- the party, the company, the cake and the presents- Sushant must be pleased at the success of all that he had planned. And yes, like Tanya Di, I too hope we get to see the earrings some day.

Thanks for sharing.

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago