Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana's Corner: Are relationships for real?

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Suhana's Corner: Are relationships for real?

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Hi friends. It's been a tough week. I haven't seen so much sadness at home. Bade Papa has left the house for good because of his actions. I am forced to think whether relationships are for real. Right now, I don't feel that he was the son of Dadaji and Dadima.

STARONE.IN

I thought that I would be happy to spend some quality time with my family. However, I have been disillusioned about the fact that Bade Papa just sold the house. For us it's not just a house that has been built with bricks, but is Dadaji and Dadima's dream home. It is built with memories and love. I will say that Mr. Ishwar Kashyap is a selfish man and I am glad that he is out of our house.

However, I feel bad for Badi Maa. She deserves so much more. She has been the backbone of our family and has given everyone selfless love and has always been there for us. I will be a pillar of strength for her. Like a daughter I will give her love and affection. I want to see a smile on her face again. I want Dadaji and Dadima to forget the past and be their usual jovial self.

I hope that I'm successful in bringing a smile back to Badi Ma's face. It's going to be tough, but I will be strong for them.

Do write to me at [email protected] You can also join me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. Don't forget to catch Sasural Genda Phool every Mon-Fri at 7:30 PM.

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

patelcharu Groupbie
patelcharu
patelcharu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I think Badi Maa should Marry Mr. Bajpai...that will nice

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top