2 bloopers, but still luved it hehe

Posted: 12 years ago
a blooper regarding samar from the yesterdays scene hehehe wen that other boy (LEADERπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) gave samar juice + cookiies...they showed 2 different scenes of samar, wen they showed him from near, he was holding his cookie but wen they showed him from far (samar n the boy), he was holding the glasssπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n another one, the shoes were actually smaller in size but still the boy wore it, wow hahaha mujhe bhhi samar ke shoes chahiye, pir to mujhe bhi ajaenge lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Accha? Its samra's magic shoe. Anyone can try πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Accha? Its samra's magic shoe. Anyone can try πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

he was wearing those in the picture too, did u see kese king ki tarah bheta tha lolπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Thanks abida, I I really dint notice at all, I was too worried for samar, Just wandering tht they may harm him, so in tension dint notice, samar was looking soo cute.
πŸ˜†i see shoe was it different color , yeloo green πŸ˜•
well noticed Abi ⭐️
Originally posted by Abida0201

he was wearing those in the picture too, did u see kese king ki tarah bheta tha lolπŸ˜ƒ

Yes. He is the upcoming king afterall πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
dat shoe blooper really cracked me up🀣...in one scene d shoe size in tinnie minni n d next scene it enlarges🀣
Originally posted by Mitaly..

πŸ˜†i see shoe was it different color , yeloo green πŸ˜•
well noticed Abi ⭐️

hahaha thats style, wearing 2 different shoes hahahaha, that wasnt a blooper but the sizeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n thanx everyone
Originally posted by Mitaly..

πŸ˜†i see shoe was it different color , yeloo green πŸ˜•<div></div>well noticed Abi ⭐️

Naye zamanay ka fashion hai bay different colour shoes lol

Yaar dui dui color ka jota kahe pehna tha samar kaun sa fashin hain yehπŸ˜†.Wah Abida kya nazar mili hain tumka.Nice post