India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Feeling bad for rashi (Page 2)

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I think i was the oly who had expected so much from her. You failed me.i am so upset right now. I had genuinely hoped her kalakari s would be over. Am going insane now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
It only last a day ...   Once a witch always a witch...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--JollyJabeen--Eris-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
i actually feel sorry for her,Raashi has not been taught respect,patience,forgiveness,nothing,her mum has taught her wrong and more wrong,Raashi is not getting any support or love from anyone in MB and she feels lonely,obviously she would crack so i feel sorry for her,if she recieved perhaps some sort of affection from Hetal even though she doesn't deserve it,she would not have cracked.Ouch

-Eris-

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I felt bad for her too but she's fallen off the wagon!Shocked And such a pain to go through kalakaris againAngry Can't they think of somehting new, for god's sake?

How does Rashi expect to gain Jigar's love like this? She is SUCH a fool!
Bubble

-JollyJabeen-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">i actually feel sorry for her,Raashi has not been taught respect,patience,forgiveness,nothing,her mum has taught her wrong and more wrong,Raashi is not getting any support or love from anyone in MB and she feels lonely,obviously she would crack so i feel sorry for her,if she recieved perhaps some sort of affection from Hetal even though she doesn't deserve it,she would not have cracked.Ouch</font>
agree with u chika but she could ve tried harder.she gave up in one day!!! Tat s pathetic. Gopi tried for one year and this female gave up in a day. Very bad rashi. Very bad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble-JollyJabeen-

Ms.S.K. IF-Stunnerz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Rashi ...(knocking on her head asking) : is there anyone ?LOL

Yes I am here first in the queue.  Only trying to find something heavy so that she looses her memory.

-JollyJabeen-

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">i actually feel sorry for her,Raashi has not been taught respect,patience,forgiveness,nothing,her mum has taught her wrong and more wrong,Raashi is not getting any support or love from anyone in MB and she feels lonely,obviously she would crack so i feel sorry for her,if she recieved perhaps some sort of affection from Hetal even though she doesn't deserve it,she would not have cracked.Ouch</font>
agree with u chika but she could ve tried harder.she gave up in one day!!! Tat s pathetic. Gopi tried for one year and this female gave up in a day. Very bad rashi. Very bad

That's what. Look at Gopi's infinite patience and look at Rashi's lack of commitment! What a difference in the two girls' characters.
So disappointed in Rashi.Confused

Bubble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen--Eris-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by vibz88

That's what. Look at Gopi's infinite patience and look at Rashi's lack of commitment! What a difference in the two girls' characters.
So disappointed in Rashi.Confused

Bubble

I love your posts Bubble,there so cute and full of common senseTongue

soapbubble

Go to top