Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i actually feel sorry for her,Raashi has not been taught respect,patience,forgiveness,nothing,her mum has taught her wrong and more wrong,Raashi is not getting any support or love from anyone in MB and she feels lonely,obviously she would crack so i feel sorry for her,if she recieved perhaps some sort of affection from Hetal even though she doesn't deserve it,she would not have cracked.
soapbubble thumbnail
I felt bad for her too but she's fallen off the wagon!๐Ÿ˜ฒ And such a pain to go through kalakaris again๐Ÿ˜ก Can't they think of somehting new, for god's sake?

How does Rashi expect to gain Jigar's love like this? She is SUCH a fool!
Bubble
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">i actually feel sorry for her,Raashi has not been taught respect,patience,forgiveness,nothing,her mum has taught her wrong and more wrong,Raashi is not getting any support or love from anyone in MB and she feels lonely,obviously she would crack so i feel sorry for her,if she recieved perhaps some sort of affection from Hetal even though she doesn't deserve it,she would not have cracked.</font>

agree with u chika but she could ve tried harder.she gave up in one day!!! Tat s pathetic. Gopi tried for one year and this female gave up in a day. Very bad rashi. Very bad
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gohem123

Rashi ...(knocking on her head asking) : is there anyone ?๐Ÿ˜†

Yes I am here first in the queue.  Only trying to find something heavy so that she looses her memory.
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

agree with u chika but she could ve tried harder.she gave up in one day!!! Tat s pathetic. Gopi tried for one year and this female gave up in a day. Very bad rashi. Very bad

That's what. Look at Gopi's infinite patience and look at Rashi's lack of commitment! What a difference in the two girls' characters.
So disappointed in Rashi.๐Ÿ˜•

Bubble

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapbubble

That's what. Look at Gopi's infinite patience and look at Rashi's lack of commitment! What a difference in the two girls' characters.
So disappointed in Rashi.๐Ÿ˜•

Bubble

I love your posts Bubble,there so cute and full of common sense๐Ÿ˜›
soapbubble thumbnail

I love your posts Bubble,there so cute and full of common sense๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks, Chika! ๐Ÿค—
Edited by soapbubble - 12 years ago
NRChau thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i actually feel sorry for her,Raashi has not been taught respect,patience,forgiveness,nothing,her mum has taught her wrong and more wrong,Raashi is not getting any support or love from anyone in MB and she feels lonely,obviously she would crack so i feel sorry for her,if she recieved perhaps some sort of affection from Hetal even though she doesn't deserve it,she would not have cracked.

Thats what I feel... If Kokila hadn't been such a ***** to her, maybe Rashi would have taken everyone's silent treatment a little longer... Most of us are born with a clean mind and pure heart  and it is the nurturing and the environment  around us that ultimately makes us who we are (obv serial killers and psychopaths are an exception) ... So Rashi's judgement of right from wrong is based on what her mother has taught her... What upsets me is that a lot of people are calling Rashi a quitter today... well did she have any other choice... wouldn't you run to your mother if you have a drill sergeant hurling insults at you for every little thing you did wrong... I am not condoning what Rashi did wrong prior to Gopi's accident... She should be punished... And not just that,  Modi family should do something as a family to change Rashi and her thinking and reform her completely!! Or if they think Rashi can never change then why bother bringing her back... Just because Kokila's stubborn, passive-agressive ways worked on most of her family members doesn't mean it will work on everyone... Rashi and Kinjal are perfect examples! So they should be disciplined differently... But then again, a lot of posts suggest that we live in a very unforgiving society...  Gopi can wash her husband's laptop cuz she doesn't use her brain but OMG Rashi, how dare you follow in your sister's footsteps?
LOL... I just remembered it is a desi show and stuff like this is the way things work!!