Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Feeling bad for rashi

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
She has not cracked yet . She s getting the silent treatment.but even when urmi questioned her she dint open her mouth. She touched baa s feet to get blessings but koki diverted the topic so no blessings also for her. And the gangajal kand she thought gopi had to drink it so she remembered her last dressing down where she was told tat gopi will oly drink boiled water so the gal went n boiled it.am sure she s gonna get it really bad now. I feel bad for u rashi. U are really dumb. Ur mom oly taught u kalakaris and no common sense.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
I take back my words. She cracked. She called her mom and now she is crying and telling her everything. Tat s it guys.she s not going to change. She cracked. The harsh treatment changed her back to original rashi.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I knew she won't change.😡
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She deserves it. She has caused so much pain and trouble to everyone. She has played with people's feelings. This is the best punishment she has received. She will never change. Her body and mind is filled with too much evil to get rid of in one lifetime. ðŸ˜¡Edited by Ritu567 - 12 years ago
Kavya.S thumbnail
knew she was going to crack soon...coz its rashi she wont change so easily...
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i  m just keeping my fingers crossed on how this original RASHI would afftect Ahem and Gopi's relation again...i had liked the no nonsesnse show much, now i would again have to berar those foolish scenes...CV's are dragging rashi's part soo muchhh...
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Of course she would crack. This show can't function without kalakaaris

Now once again she will go crying to her Mummy about every little thing, and then do kalakaaris

Then she wonders why no one in the house likes her anymore.
Someone needs to knock some sense into the girl

Yuks
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rashi ...(knocking on her head asking) : is there anyone ?😆
-Eris- thumbnail
I think i was the oly who had expected so much from her. You failed me.i am so upset right now. I had genuinely hoped her kalakari s would be over. Am going insane now
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It only last a day ...   Once a witch always a witch...