achuAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
God!!!!I am gonna kill that shivam...urghhh!!!how dare does he flirt wid sharon when swayam is around...swayam jaa aur aur apne sharon ko usse le le...varna teri sharon to gayi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaane do who cares Swayam ke liye aur bhi ache ache ladkiyan mil jaayengi She will learn lesson when Shivam teches her nice lesson then only that Sharon Egoistic will understand true value of Swyam
I wish Swayam Falls for some other girl and Sharon tries to get him back hahahahahahahahaha

JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree! im disliking swayum at the moment! hes always so angry i hate it !!! and i wish ki sharon ko jaldi realise ho jaye!! 
nice post <3 :)
achuAR thumbnail
yaaa...swayam is such a sweet cute guy...y doesn't she understand that...once she gets to know it...she will really regret...
achuAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblykaur

agree! im disliking swayum at the moment! hes always so angry i hate it !!! and i wish ki sharon ko jaldi realise ho jaye!! 

nice post <3 :)

yaaa...i too wish for the same...thnk u...:))
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i srsly dont understand if sh is such a sweet and cute guy in front of her why   she is going for that stupid shivam lame ass loser  one day more if will bear him  iwill go imside the tv and bury him
achuAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha445

i srsly dont understand if sh is such a sweet and cute guy in front of her why   she is going for that stupid shivam lame ass loser  one day more if will bear him  iwill go imside the tv and bury him

😆😆😆
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YAA SEROIUSLY YR SWAYAM IS SO CUTE ND SWEET
ND THAT SHIVAM
I HATE THAT GUY...