Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

shonali right about Mahek (Page 9)

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saiba007sha1

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

Who u feel hav dual face Mehak or Sky? and Why? DO u think dat Sky was misunderstood by ppl???
Shonali Nagrani
Dual face Mahek ka hai...Issue bahut chota sa hota hai, lekin Mahek sympathy ke liye apna past le aati thi. Jo Mahek maine show mein dekha woh bahar aisi nahi hai. Sky ek villian with a heart hai but dual face nahi hai

BAM!!!!!! here's another feedback but wait whose this feedback for? Sky fans know the clear picture- as far as the other fan club is concerned- they don't care- the DQ tears have damaged some folks objectivity forever.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

papiasarasingh86Lallan-TopVintageWine

.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonamona

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by tj_mum

Atleast he endeavors to tell us truth , what's wrong if he telling that?it should be thought only by that lay who having filthy past ... in regards to bold , Ofcourse he seems to have forgot what you said just before coming to big boss but mehak lost her- everything since she had gone to Goa!

<font color="#FF0000">Ofcourse... how did I forget... Aakash jo bhi bolta hai patthar ki lakeer haiWinkAakash is the definition of truth in the world...ROFLWho decides what is the truth?</font>

Aakash lied from his teeth when he said that I never said anything about the face... now dont try to bring in a technicality that Aakash never mentioned the word face. Aakash himself has admitted later to Juhi that "jab maine uske chehre ke baare mein baat ki thi".Wink

even earlier in one thread i already mentioned MAANO YA NAA MANO he is the most genuine person all over world and i don't need to repeat that again , everyone knows what kind of person he is !many Bollywood celebrities too have praised him for conducting himself well , this all i got to know through Hindi newspaper!

let's accept that he lied in show but mehak told a lie several times , she is the most fakest person all over world . she is not what you understand .Atleast ever dare to differentiate b\w right and wrong!

At least mahek's chant was limited to hindustan.. But u are bringing the whole world here.. LOL

Most genuine person of the 'world' for everyone should be their family members, parents..
Nt from tele or boly world..anywaya. Jo log kuye mein rehte hai unke kua hi pura jahaan nazar ata hai.. Aisa concept toh suna hi hoga.. Hindi paper jo itne padhte ho aap.. Waise hindi papers toh mai bi kanfi padh leta hon.. Aajtak kabhi dekha nai b stars suporting akash .. Sleepy

@bold , i brought whole world because she has been notorious all over world and ever since Sky digged her past , she has become like a hot cake for them , they daily stay avid to know news related to her but for her kaarnamme not for good things.. @Bold i disagree to what you said . then according to you why we watch this show ? we should watch Raamleela\Rashleela of our homes .

Oh, really? I'm from the UK and I've not seen a single article or blogpost which is related to Mahek or BB. Sources please? If you make absurd claims it's best you provide the sources and evidence too. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it seems BB is non-existent as far as the 'whole world' is concerned. I also think you'll find men like Akashdeep are usually looked down upon as egoistical scum and are treated like the social pariahs they are. I don't think Akashdeeps antics would even be tolerated on tv, but since this is indian tv it seems anything goes as long as it brings along 'TRP'.  
Akashdeep is a hypocrite. He has no qualms with befriending a po*nstar, finds no fault in this, but his fans find Akashdeep's vague rant about Maheks 'goa' past, shady? Whats the worse that could happen? Mahek turns out to be a po*nstar? Akashdeeps good friend, Leone is already one though? LOL

tj_mumprerna4rishav

boondein Goldie
boondein
boondein

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Girl got guts. Can't believe she's that same all the time confused Shonali.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

saiba007 Goldie
saiba007
saiba007

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Who u feel hav dual face Mehak or Sky? and Why? DO u think dat Sky was misunderstood by ppl???
Shonali Nagrani
Dual face Mahek ka hai...Issue bahut chota sa hota hai, lekin Mahek sympathy ke liye apna past le aati thi. Jo Mahek maine show mein dekha woh bahar aisi nahi hai. Sky ek villian with a heart hai but dual face nahi hai
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFL confusion ke naag rani is talking about dual faces... lolzzz apne video deklai ke tune kitne sympathy ke liye aanso bahayi ROFLROFL sky and good heart what a jokeee its should be joke of the century LOLLOLLOLLOL and i am suprised people actully belived her... braavooo guys if she says anything about others is idiotic but when it comes to mahek its patar ke lakir... this shows how people are obessed with hating mahek...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preciousatj_mumprerna4rishav

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni.137

Shonali Nagrani

so ture Thumbs Up
Mahek always dragged her past in between the fights & used those unfortunate or sad incidents of her life to get sympathy votes & then wo faltu ka rona-dhona LOL

Thats coz she just wanted everyone 2 know what happened with her ... blah blah blah hence i was not able to act in so many moives blah blah Angry
Preciousa Senior Member
Preciousa
Preciousa

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
This is why I said she is GENUINELY stupid. Mahek brought in her past TWICE because TWICE Akash the jaanwar brought up her past FIRST.

God Shonali! :S

MahekFTWGauahargeous_N

Go to top