Bigg Boss Season 5

shonali right about Mahek (Page 6)

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by tj_mum

Yah she said what she felt...sky has flaws when he fights he goes to extremes and no one is denying that.. but he don't pretend.He is what he is on the face...no dual-face..villain with soft heart.

Wow I like the qualifications. This guy (Sky) lies through his teeth when caught, is a coward, knows only to hit below the belt and when he gets it back in kind squeals like a pig and goes running and we are still supposed to excuse all that bcoz he is a  "villian with a soft heart", whatever that means. On second thought I think I will go with it assuming that soft heart is an euphemism for coward.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumprerna4rishav

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shonamona

[

Yah she said what she felt...sky has flaws when he fights he goes to extremes and no one is denying that.. but he don't pretend.He is what he is on the face...no dual-face..villain with soft heart.

]

i second you , atleast sky does not tell a lie to fool anybody in home and neither he delivers painful dialogues to garner sympathy .MAI HINDUSTAN KA BETA HUN!

@Bold ---  ROFL
[/QUOTE]

Arey kahan ... Aakash just delivers painful dialogs like... I am right...  kal tujhe pata chalega that I was right... teri maa... tera khandan... tera chehra... tera boyfriend... Dead

VAZ2011prerna4rishav

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hide_Rainbow_

bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

Who u feel hav dual face Mehak or Sky? and Why? DO u think dat Sky was misunderstood by ppl???
Shonali Nagrani
Dual face Mahek ka hai...Issue bahut chota sa hota hai, lekin Mahek sympathy ke liye apna past le aati thi. Jo Mahek maine show mein dekha woh bahar aisi nahi hai. Sky ek villian with a heart hai but dual face nahi hai
nothing is new for me whoever is coming out of bb house everybody is saying same thing about mehak. One person can be wrong but how can all of them r wrong and most importantly we have seen that on tv how big drama queen she can go to any extent to get sympathy vote and get all the footage we have seen that too. I wont be surprise if instead of raageshwari mehak the drama queen come back as wild card entry because we can clearly see that whos mastemind behind that and if ppl really want to see fights and  drama queens in the house then how can that person got evicted at 1st place?? so big boss stop making fool audience ... because no real ppl would want to see that FAKE DRAMA of Mehak ...Angry

hide_Rainbow_

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Observer101

<font color="#ff0000">Yah she said what she felt...sky has flaws when he fights he goes to extremes and no one is denying that.. but he don't pretend.He is what he is on the face...no dual-face..villain with soft heart.</font>

Wow I like the qualifications. This guy (Sky) lies through his teeth when caught, is a coward, knows only to hit below the belt and when he gets it back in kind squeals like a pig and goes running and we are still supposed to excuse all that bcoz he is a "villian with a soft heart", whatever that means. On second thought I think I will go with it assuming that soft heart is an euphemism for coward.

By all means, villain wid any kind of heart i.e. Soft, hard, softest, hardest, he remains a villain..

Which is why at least i prefer a hero wid a hard heart.. Sleepy

Sky is a nastyyy person who every civil person will look down upon the way he looks down upon d othes.. He is not only egoistic bull, but all a perfect mcp.. Too proud of being a GUY.. He doesnt even deserve to call human.. Forget abt man.. Dead Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mum

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonamona

Atleast he endeavors to tell us truth , what's wrong if he telling that?it should be thought only by that lay who having filthy past ...  in regards to bold , Ofcourse he seems to have forgot what you said just before coming to big boss but mehak lost her- everything since she had gone to Goa!

Ofcourse... how did I forget... Aakash jo bhi bolta hai patthar ki lakeer hai Wink Aakash is the definition of truth in the world... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Who decides what is the truth?

Aakash lied from his teeth when he said that I never said anything about the face... now dont try to bring in a technicality that Aakash never mentioned the word face. Aakash himself has admitted later to Juhi that "jab maine uske chehre ke baare mein baat ki thi". Wink

prerna4rishavblue-ice.

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Observer101

Wow I like the qualifications. This guy (Sky) lies through his teeth when caught, is a coward, knows only to hit below the belt and when he gets it back in kind squeals like a pig and goes running and we are still supposed to excuse all that bcoz he is a  "villian with a soft heart", whatever that means. On second thought I think I will go with it assuming that soft heart is an euphemism for coward.

When did he lie and when did he show u that he is coward...He is what he is ..if he feels something he do it..he feels like not sitting in front of sanjay he has guts to get up n go away while he has guts to say sorry only when he feels like he should and there is no fakeness in this personality .And that is visible otherwise he would be sitting quite..and not getting into so much brawl...He is not fake at least take it or leave it.Wink

Go to top