Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

At least mahek's chant was limited to hindustan.. But u are bringing the whole world here.. 😆

Most genuine person of the 'world' for everyone should be their family members, parents..
Nt from tele or boly world..anywaya. Jo log kuye mein rehte hai unke kua hi pura jahaan nazar ata hai.. Aisa concept toh suna hi hoga.. Hindi paper jo itne padhte ho aap.. Waise hindi papers toh mai bi kanfi padh leta hon.. Aajtak kabhi dekha nai b stars suporting akash .. 🥱

@bold , i brought whole world because she has been notorious all over world and ever since Sky digged her past , she has become like a hot cake for them , they daily stay avid to know news related to her but for her kaarnamme not for good things.. @Bold i disagree to what you said . then according to you why we watch this show ? we should watch Raamleela\Rashleela of our homes .

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
My god sooo many typo errors.. My tab is acting up 😡

Never mind.. As long as u understand what i mean.. Lol..
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hindi paper jo itne padhte ho aap.. Waise hindi papers toh mai bi kanfi padh leta hon.. Aajtak kabhi dekha nai b stars suporting akash .. 🥱

Aajtak word se yaad aaya... IndiaTV mein jaroor Aakash ko support karne wala news clipping aaya hoga... 

Read in IndiaTV style... 
- Antarishk se aaya Aakash... 
- Kya aap jante hai inhe... 
- Kya Aakash jhooth bol sakte hai... 
- Inke paas sabka sach jaanne ki shakti hai... 
- Yeh jo bhi bolte hai... turant sach mein badal jaata hai

PS: for the uninitiated IndiaTV style news reporting can be seen here: 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shonamona.. We dont watch this show to find out who is the most genuine person of the 'world'..as a matter of fact, we dont watch raasleela for that purpose either.. Genuineness of people around us dont change based upon which show we are watching hun :-):-).. Even if i watch po*nography, still to me, my parents n sis will remain the most genuine person :-):-) lol
Originally posted by: tj_mum

Ofcourse... Aakash ne aake jo gandh failayi hai show mein... the show was entertaining even before he came in... accha khasa show chal raha tha before Aakash's entry... poora jala ke barbad kar diya Aakash ne. 

even before  this show was unwatchable and dull , that time i never dared to change channel to colors but ever since Sky entered show it became more entertaining , now Mehak ,fanto of SAlman coming , then  atmosphere of home will become turbulent!

Shonamona.. We dont watch this show to find out who is the most genuine person of the 'world'..as a matter of fact, we dont watch raasleela for that purpose either.. Genuineness of people around us dont change based upon which show we are watching hun :-):-).. Even if i watch po*nography, still to me, my parents n sis will remain the most genuine person :-):-) lol

For what we watch this season, not to get entertained not to know who doing good\bad? what's your purpose to sit whole 1 hour in front of Tv when big boss airs? you should watch your family then during that period .. we are here to discuss show and its contestants not to discuss stories of our families  . it's good to know, for you your parents and sis are the most Genuine but it should be discussed only in your home or then if your one asking only about your family, here we are bent on looking for genuine person only  of show!😃
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lats22

Who u feel hav dual face Mehak or Sky? and Why? DO u think dat Sky was misunderstood by ppl???
Shonali Nagrani
Dual face Mahek ka hai...Issue bahut chota sa hota hai, lekin Mahek sympathy ke liye apna past le aati thi. Jo Mahek maine show mein dekha woh bahar aisi nahi hai. Sky ek villian with a heart hai but dual face nahi hai

BAM!!!!!! here's another feedback but wait whose this feedback for? Sky fans know the clear picture- as far as the other fan club is concerned- they don't care- the DQ tears have damaged some folks objectivity forever.😉
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shonamona

@bold , i brought whole world because she has been notorious all over world and ever since Sky digged her past , she has become like a hot cake for them , they daily stay avid to know news related to her but for her kaarnamme not for good things.. @Bold i disagree to what you said . then according to you why we watch this show ? we should watch Raamleela\Rashleela of our homes .

Oh, really? I'm from the UK and I've not seen a single article or blogpost which is related to Mahek or BB. Sources please? If you make absurd claims it's best you provide the sources and evidence too. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it seems BB is non-existent as far as the 'whole world' is concerned. I also think you'll find men like Akashdeep are usually looked down upon as egoistical scum and are treated like the social pariahs they are. I don't think Akashdeeps antics would even be tolerated on tv, but since this is indian tv it seems anything goes as long as it brings along 'TRP'.  
Akashdeep is a hypocrite. He has no qualms with befriending a po*nstar, finds no fault in this, but his fans find Akashdeep's vague rant about Maheks 'goa' past, shady? Whats the worse that could happen? Mahek turns out to be a po*nstar? Akashdeeps good friend, Leone is already one though? 😆
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girl got guts. Can't believe she's that same all the time confused Shonali.
saiba007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lats22

Who u feel hav dual face Mehak or Sky? and Why? DO u think dat Sky was misunderstood by ppl???
Shonali Nagrani
Dual face Mahek ka hai...Issue bahut chota sa hota hai, lekin Mahek sympathy ke liye apna past le aati thi. Jo Mahek maine show mein dekha woh bahar aisi nahi hai. Sky ek villian with a heart hai but dual face nahi hai

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣 confusion ke naag rani is talking about dual faces... lolzzz apne video deklai ke tune kitne sympathy ke liye aanso bahayi 🤣🤣 sky and good heart what a jokeee its should be joke of the century 😆😆😆😆 and i am suprised people actully belived her... braavooo guys if she says anything about others is idiotic but when it comes to mahek its patar ke lakir... this shows how people are obessed with hating mahek...