Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chika11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shonali should see the episodes where Sky , chuhi and sunny speak bad about her . (night dess with heels, dance expressions, her dress sense) .  Wonder what her comments on sky  and chuhi  will be then.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tj_mum

Ofcourse... how did I forget... Aakash jo bhi bolta hai patthar ki lakeer hai πŸ˜‰ Aakash is the definition of truth in the world... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Who decides what is the truth?

Aakash lied from his teeth when he said that I never said anything about the face... now dont try to bring in a technicality that Aakash never mentioned the word face. Aakash himself has admitted later to Juhi that "jab maine uske chehre ke baare mein baat ki thi". πŸ˜‰

he said that.😲...can you please post the link here...πŸ˜›
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arey baba... Aakash Baba bhole bhandari sabha... 

- Aakash lies from his teeth... takes false promise of PB and his bed-ridden unwell mother that he never said anything about face... πŸ˜‰ Ofcouse... agar Aakash ne bol diya then Sun rises in the West. 

- Aakash promised that he will not get personal in fights... says sorry... then brings in Sid's mother... Sid's entire khandaan in a fight... πŸ‘... arey bhai logon... Aakash jo bhi karta hai sirf react karta hai... he is the most calm person in the entire universe... 

- Aakash planned the whole deal with Mahek and Amar to bribe Sid in kaidi-jailor task... but when he went to clarify with Juhi, he did not want to invite Mahek and clarify face to face... double face? πŸ˜‰ nahi re baba... everyone misunderstands Aakash... Aakash ke jitna dil ka saaf insaan koi ho sakta hai bhala? 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chika11

Shonali should see the episodes where Sky , chuhi and sunny speak bad about her . (night dess with heels, dance expressions, her dress sense) .  Wonder what her comments on sky  and chuhi  will be then.

exactly...jab saare videos dekh legi...toh saare galatfahmi door ho jaayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

Arey baba... Aakash Baba bhole bhandari sabha... 

- Aakash lies from his teeth... takes false promise of PB and his bed-ridden unwell mother that he never said anything about face... πŸ˜‰ Ofcouse... agar Aakash ne bol diya then Sun rises in the West. 

- Aakash promised that he will not get personal in fights... says sorry... then brings in Sid's mother... Sid's entire khandaan in a fight... πŸ‘... arey bhai logon... Aakash jo bhi karta hai sirf react karta hai... he is the most calm person in the entire universe... 

- Aakash planned the whole deal with Mahek and Amar to bribe Sid in kaidi-jailor task... but when he went to clarify with Juhi, he did not want to invite Mahek and clarify face to face... double face? πŸ˜‰ nahi re baba... everyone misunderstands Aakash... Aakash ke jitna dil ka saaf insaan koi ho sakta hai bhala? 

awww...sky is such a saint😳

Ofcourse... how did I forget... Aakash jo bhi bolta hai patthar ki lakeer hai πŸ˜‰ Aakash is the definition of truth in the world... πŸ€£ Who decides what is the truth?

Aakash lied from his teeth when he said that I never said anything about the face... now dont try to bring in a technicality that Aakash never mentioned the word face. Aakash himself has admitted later to Juhi that "jab maine uske chehre ke baare mein baat ki thi". πŸ˜‰

even earlier in one thread i already mentioned MAANO YA NAA MANO  he is the most genuine person all over world and i don't need to repeat that again , everyone knows what kind of person he is !many Bollywood celebrities too have praised him for conducting himself well , this all i got to know through Hindi newspaper!

let's accept that he lied in show but mehak told a lie several times , she is the most fakest person all over world . she is not what you understand .Atleast ever dare to differentiate b\w right and wrong!

tj_mum thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

he said that.😲...can you please post the link here...πŸ˜›

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/sky-ne-di-dhamki-episode-58-part-5-2683.html#top

1:45 in the video. 
Aakash's dialog "tere chehre ke baare mein baat ki thi na... tab tu kitna royi thi". b
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

@Bold ---  🀣

Arey kahan ... Aakash just delivers painful dialogs like... I am right...  kal tujhe pata chalega that I was right... teri maa... tera khandan... tera chehra... tera boyfriend... πŸ€’

wow...something is  burning...πŸ˜†

something is burning everywhere.
tj_mum thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonamona

something is burning everywhere.

Ofcourse... Aakash ne aake jo gandh failayi hai show mein... the show was entertaining even before he came in... accha khasa show chal raha tha before Aakash's entry... poora jala ke barbad kar diya Aakash ne. 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shonamona

even earlier in one thread i already mentioned MAANO YA NAA MANO he is the most genuine person all over world and i don't need to repeat that again , everyone knows what kind of person he is !many Bollywood celebrities too have praised him for conducting himself well , this all i got to know through Hindi newspaper!

let's accept that he lied in show but mehak told a lie several times , she is the most fakest person all over world . she is not what you understand .Atleast ever dare to differentiate b\w right and wrong!

At least mahek's chant was limited to hindustan.. But u are bringing the whole world here.. πŸ˜†

Most genuine person of the 'world' for everyone should be their family members, parents.. Nt from tele or boly world..anywaya. Jo log kuye mein rehte hai unke kua hi pura jahaan nazar ata hai.. Aisa concept toh suna hi hoga.. Hindi paper jo itne padhte ho aap.. Waise hindi papers toh mai bi kanfi padh leta hon.. Aajtak kabhi dekha nai b stars suporting akash .. πŸ₯±