Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Yah she said what she felt...sky has flaws when he fights he goes to extremes and no one is denying that.. but he don't pretend.He is what he is on the face...no dual-face..villain with soft heart.

Wow I like the qualifications. This guy (Sky) lies through his teeth when caught, is a coward, knows only to hit below the belt and when he gets it back in kind squeals like a pig and goes running and we are still supposed to excuse all that bcoz he is a  "villian with a soft heart", whatever that means. On second thought I think I will go with it assuming that soft heart is an euphemism for coward.
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

]

i second you , atleast sky does not tell a lie to fool anybody in home and neither he delivers painful dialogues to garner sympathy .MAI HINDUSTAN KA BETA HUN!

@Bold ---  🤣

Arey kahan ... Aakash just delivers painful dialogs like... I am right...  kal tujhe pata chalega that I was right... teri maa... tera khandan... tera chehra... tera boyfriend... ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by: tj_mum

Yes... Aakash just delivers painfully hurtful dialogs about the past of a person without giving any thought. I think Aakash left his sense of morality at home (if at all he had one) before coming to the show. 

Atleast he endeavors to tell us truth , what's wrong if he telling that?it should be thought only by that lay who having filthy past ...  in regards to bold , Ofcourse he seems to have forgot what you said just before coming to big boss but mehak lost her- everything since she had gone to Goa!
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lats22

Who u feel hav dual face Mehak or Sky? and Why? DO u think dat Sky was misunderstood by ppl???
Shonali Nagrani
Dual face Mahek ka hai...Issue bahut chota sa hota hai, lekin Mahek sympathy ke liye apna past le aati thi. Jo Mahek maine show mein dekha woh bahar aisi nahi hai. Sky ek villian with a heart hai but dual face nahi hai

nothing is new for me whoever is coming out of bb house everybody is saying same thing about mehak. One person can be wrong but how can all of them r wrong and most importantly we have seen that on tv how big drama queen she can go to any extent to get sympathy vote and get all the footage we have seen that too. I wont be surprise if instead of raageshwari mehak the drama queen come back as wild card entry because we can clearly see that whos mastemind behind that and if ppl really want to see fights and  drama queens in the house then how can that person got evicted at 1st place?? so big boss stop making fool audience ... because no real ppl would want to see that FAKE DRAMA of Mehak ...😡
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Observer101

Wow I like the qualifications. This guy (Sky) lies through his teeth when caught, is a coward, knows only to hit below the belt and when he gets it back in kind squeals like a pig and goes running and we are still supposed to excuse all that bcoz he is a "villian with a soft heart", whatever that means. On second thought I think I will go with it assuming that soft heart is an euphemism for coward.

By all means, villain wid any kind of heart i.e. Soft, hard, softest, hardest, he remains a villain..

Which is why at least i prefer a hero wid a hard heart.. 🥱

Sky is a nastyyy person who every civil person will look down upon the way he looks down upon d othes.. He is not only egoistic bull, but all a perfect mcp.. Too proud of being a GUY.. He doesnt even deserve to call human.. Forget abt man.. 🤢 🤢

]

i second you , atleast sky does not tell a lie to fool anybody in home and neither he delivers painful dialogues to garner sympathy .MAI HINDUSTAN KA BETA HUN!

@Bold ---  🤣

if he starts delivering such painful dialogues , i feel that he must be winner of this Season , I remember that last year Fake Shweta Tiwari used to deliver same dialogues , now you can result of what she had done -She became winner without Doing anything..
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonamona

Atleast he endeavors to tell us truth , what's wrong if he telling that?it should be thought only by that lay who having filthy past ...  in regards to bold , Ofcourse he seems to have forgot what you said just before coming to big boss but mehak lost her- everything since she had gone to Goa!

Ofcourse... how did I forget... Aakash jo bhi bolta hai patthar ki lakeer hai ðŸ˜‰ Aakash is the definition of truth in the world... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Who decides what is the truth?

Aakash lied from his teeth when he said that I never said anything about the face... now dont try to bring in a technicality that Aakash never mentioned the word face. Aakash himself has admitted later to Juhi that "jab maine uske chehre ke baare mein baat ki thi". ðŸ˜‰
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Observer101

Wow I like the qualifications. This guy (Sky) lies through his teeth when caught, is a coward, knows only to hit below the belt and when he gets it back in kind squeals like a pig and goes running and we are still supposed to excuse all that bcoz he is a  "villian with a soft heart", whatever that means. On second thought I think I will go with it assuming that soft heart is an euphemism for coward.

When did he lie and when did he show u that he is coward...He is what he is ..if he feels something he do it..he feels like not sitting in front of sanjay he has guts to get up n go away while he has guts to say sorry only when he feels like he should and there is no fakeness in this personality .And that is visible otherwise he would be sitting quite..and not getting into so much brawl...He is not fake at least take it or leave it.😉
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shonali is entitled to her opinion just like she said everybody else is entitled to theirs. she said... PB  can say she finds her fake thats her opinion and she (sho) doesn't care what PB says it wont make her fake just by PB saying it. same way shonall is giving her opinion. didnt mahek also gave hers on shonali? so whats the fuss!!! its upto us to agree or disagree with her opinions. personally i find her opinions on most of them bang on in the interview.. i agreed with most of it, especially about sky, sid, sunny and PB. i dont feel the same as hers about mahek and juhi (i disagree). whats the fuss? its my opinion 🤔 and i am entitled to mine. i dont have to agree or disagree completely with anyone.. in this case, sho.
Edited by chammakchallo - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tj_mum

]

@Bold ---  🤣
[/QUOTE]

Arey kahan ... Aakash just delivers painful dialogs like... I am right...  kal tujhe pata chalega that I was right... teri maa... tera khandan... tera chehra... tera boyfriend... ðŸ¤¢
[/QUOTE]

wow...something is  burning...😆