Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AwesomeHoonMain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
NOOO
I hope its not rue. Maanvi cannot die. I hope she doesnt die. I just hope that this khabar shachi nahi hai. Without maavi there will be no life in the show because thw=en jeevika will be sad hence viren will be sad. So technically everyone will be sad without maanvi :(
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sonia17

I am shocked!!! 😲Dont worry guys our mannu is a strong ladki shes gunna fight it off 😊 remember she has her virat to look after her! 😳I mean he was so worried at the wedding imagine what he is gunna do when he finds out!! Its so sad that shes ill and im really upset 😭 becasue she is sooo cute!! I hope that whatever mannu's illness turns out to be Virat will look after her and take her to the checkups,keep ringing her to see if if she is okay and then as people have said that Virat will fall for her first 😉 and i think this is what it is going to link on too!! Just my idea but Mannu will be fine she cant die otherwise the show would be incomplete. Jeevika would be heartbroken and all the Virman fans would be sad!!!

@bold=====yehhh cant wait for thisss,,,virat taking care of manvi,helping manvi,and finallyyy falling love wid her...itz going to be really intense😍❤️