Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
itz blood cancer????how can she be cure of it?? okey itz a TV show..and shez the jaaan/tadka/life/soul of the showww...so she will be allrite..cant wait for her illnesss track to start now..wanna see virat's reaction..*excited*..want a """virat taking care of manvi/helping manvi and falling in love wid her"""" type trackkk...ohhh cant waittt,,their love story is going to be reallyyy intense n epic mannn...😍 Edited by meLuvsParul - 12 years ago
5678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt think they will kill of manvi but still sad for even thugh this illness may bring virman closer to the point that they realise thier feelings for each other

just a idea😆
Edited by 5678 - 12 years ago
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anything to see Virmaan.!!!  V r willing to see Manvi sick just for their track to kick start...

Thanks to d cv's , v all have becum Virmaan deficient!!! Lol...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its such a bad and sad news...but its predicted...the symptoms are really showing up on her...i could feel the pain of jeevika...dabbu...they will die thousand deaths knowing manvi suffering from a deadly disease...virat reaction is also worth watching...i think this will be revealed when virat is completely in love with manvi but doesn't express his emotions...
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
:O Thats Shocking :SS

Tfs
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shit man
I totally knew this would happen
I know that she's not going to die but hope that she gets well asap:(
guluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m in shock but i knw she will nt die she is a jan of the shw
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Blood cancer is Leukaemia. and cures for leukaemia are Stem cell/bone marrow transplant. this is where the whole Sister love things gonna come in.  I'm guessing Jeevika will be the only match and will with out a doubt help maanvi but maanvi will try to be a martyr and say no coz she doesn't want to jeevika suffer coz off her. this will highlight their relationship and eachothers love. 
MY guess 😊
Desi_angel90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well according to that FB page of ehmmbh Virat would fall in love with Maanvi.. but it has been more than a week and the guy hasn't even called her yet!!! Not even once have they shown that he's thinking about his bandarya.. 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
It was confirmed on U me aur Tv.. i think!! and it also stated the family will come to know abt it!!.. i guess will be beejii and maanvii will make her promise not to tell jeevika😭