Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bashers&Non-Bashers : ATTENTION PLEASE

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
For Bashers&Non-Bashers
Please Read that ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ:)

hello everyone ๐Ÿค—i'm not here to waste anyone's tym and you'r not here to waste yours but please pay attention on this post :) its important for all the members of this forum but also for other forum
s๐Ÿ˜ณ

we all want peace right ?

then follow some rules and we can promise you all that nobody will never ever complain about any kind of bashing or bashers๐Ÿ˜ƒ$
we all have our rights and obligations : its a kind of duty ...to stop all the "polution" in this forum and to avoid problems with other forums & their members : we have to stop reacting whenever you see some bashers here : as we all know that their goal is to make us react : theen why all of us are always replying to them ? why to give them what they want ? ๐Ÿ˜•We have a Dev Team here right ? then why aren't we letting them do their work ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ we don't have to worry about anything when they are here :) just inform them and everything will be okay , the person who's making problem will be punished so she/he will get her lesson ๐Ÿ˜ƒ theen Sab Kuch right ? but what can we expect from these " bashers" ? i mean if they are here its just to create problems : while all of us are reaction and paying all our attention to them : they are having fun๐Ÿ˜ก and at the same time it hurts many other members of other forums because the basher is someone of their forum so they have to be ashamed and take the responsability of something they even don't know about๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜• it damages their image but also our image

Take this post as a final Warning from this forum ๐Ÿ˜ŠDear bashers: better will be for all of you stop making fun of us : i guess its what you want right ? but from now situation will change , nobody will pay attention to your stupid actions๐Ÿ˜Š then we'll have fun seeing you out of I-F$ ... and to all my dear friends (non-bashers) of this forum and other forums , i have a very humble request to all of you :) do just inform Dev teams or directly  Mods of everyone's respective forums๐Ÿ˜ณ they will do their job perfectly and our duty will be completed too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i hope that everthing will be fine from now *insha'allah* tought i'm sure that all of u are pretty smart and will ignore them but consider that as a welcome and a bye bye thread for all the bashers๐Ÿ˜† We are here for arhi and the show naa ? so we'll paay attention to thaat ๐Ÿคฃ spare me for this horrible speech๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ
i'm giving you below the list of our Dev Team

Moderators :

minuu

coolbies :
PurpleFairy , --sunshine-- , -Srushti-

thanks for giving us your tym to read this ๐Ÿค—
On Behalf of Dev Team

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Miss ๐Ÿค—

A good initiative by our Dev team !
Amen to that and to just let you know the good news, members have already started ignoring bashers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Maria!!๐Ÿค—

Most of us just ignore the Bashers or just report if need be!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

I would say definitely a good step by the Dev team...and I as a member really appreciate it!!๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ 
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
sure marie..! sensible move this!
rmember guys, unless you want them to get back, don't give them the one thing they come here for : attention!
surely, we have better things about the show to discuss ๐Ÿ˜‰
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
baby i never reply such kind of people untill m not boiled ๐Ÿคฃ
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thaanks guys<3$ i kneew thaat all of you will be aware of it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Stickied :)

I am going to read the whole post and edit my post.

Great post Maria!!!!!!
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for such a sensible post Maria .๐Ÿค—Never respond to the bashers , just report .
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing I Never respond to the Bashers , just Report .๐Ÿค—
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This was much needed, thanks Maria ๐Ÿค—