India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shallow

MaroRudra Senior Member
MaroRudra
MaroRudra

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Regarding this new guy,why are people being so judgemental?!How about we watch the guy in ipkknd first!He could be a good actor and we could all end up loving his character?!If he had been good looking only then would he have been a proper rival for ASR?Seems like everyone here believes that only looks are important personality counts for nothing.Tad shallow me thinks...

No need to get offended but that's defintely how certain individuals(including my own sister who referred to him as a foot)are coming across...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kkamrrajaaneshinswtashmoon.riverkitty25..Apz..GayuArnavdumas

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
ITS JUST BECAUSE NO ARHI FAN WOULD LIKE A MAN TO BECOME A HURDLE IN ARHI RELATIONSHIP..SO WHEN A THIRD MAN ENTERS NATURALLY EXPECTATIONS ARISE N PEOPLE MAY B DISAPPOINTED...NOT BECAUSE WE WILL LIKE MEN OF DASHING LUKS ONLYSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaroRudraTargaryen

MaroRudra Senior Member
MaroRudra
MaroRudra

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnam

ITS JUST BECAUSE NO ARHI FAN WOULD LIKE A MAN TO BECOME A HURDLE IN ARHI RELATIONSHIP..SO WHEN A THIRD MAN ENTERS NATURALLY EXPECTATIONS ARISE N PEOPLE MAY B DISAPPOINTED...NOT BECAUSE WE WILL LIKE MEN OF DASHING LUKS ONLYSmile

I don't think this new guy will be a hurdle, if anything he will bring Arhi closer together!His characters obviously meant to be taken quite light heartedly I mean he is called NandKishore after all!

..Apz..Targaryen

coolove Groupbie
coolove
coolove

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
agreed
:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaroRudra

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadihaH8

Originally posted by aparnam

I don't think this new guy will be a hurdle, if anything he will bring Arhi closer together!His characters obviously meant to be taken quite light heartedly I mean he is called NandKishore after all!

i agree...it was mentioned in SBS that it was going to b a love triangle..so thats y arhi fans got disappointed..Smile
agastya_muni Senior Member
agastya_muni
agastya_muni

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=aparnam] ITS JUST BECAUSE NO ARHI FAN WOULD LIKE A MAN TO BECOME A HURDLE IN ARHI RELATIONSHIP..SO WHEN A THIRD MAN ENTERS NATURALLY EXPECTATIONS ARISE N PEOPLE MAY B DISAPPOINTED...NOT BECAUSE WE WILL LIKE MEN OF DASHING LUKS ONLYSmile

I don't think this new guy will be a hurdle, if anything he will bring Arhi closer together!His characters obviously meant to be taken quite light heartedly I mean he is called NandKishore after all![/QUOTE

Totally agree with you. We should not be judgemental. @Bold - there's incongruence between the topic and the comment Big smile

MaroRudra..Apz..

MaroRudra Senior Member
MaroRudra
MaroRudra

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by agastya_muni

[QUOTE=aparnam] ITS JUST BECAUSE NO ARHI FAN WOULD LIKE A MAN TO BECOME A HURDLE IN ARHI RELATIONSHIP..SO WHEN A THIRD MAN ENTERS NATURALLY EXPECTATIONS ARISE N PEOPLE MAY B DISAPPOINTED...NOT BECAUSE WE WILL LIKE MEN OF DASHING LUKS ONLYSmile

I don't think this new guy will be a hurdle, if anything he will bring Arhi closer together!His characters obviously meant to be taken quite light heartedly I mean he is called NandKishore after all![/QUOTE

Totally agree with you. We should not be judgemental. @Bold - there's incongruence between the topic and the comment Big smile

Hehe lol ok my mistake you caught me there!But seeing as NandKisore is a comic phrase of Buaji and a running joke in ipkknd ,surely there's a connection!I think its pretty safe to say this new guys not exactly going to give Shyam any competition as a villain is he?!

Who knows though this is ipkknd anything is possible!
meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
"He is called NandKishore after all!"

Now when you put it like that - of course it seems logical that his character brings more fun than sadness!

Bow to you, m'friend

And really it seems like more fans were worried about SBS/SBB referring to his entry as the beginning of a love triangle than they were about how bad looking he was. I think they could bring in George Clooney as a new entrant, and the reactions would still be the same :D

PS: Please feel free to substitute George Clooney with any guy you find incredibly hot if that helps my metaphor!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaroRudra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index