Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vibz88

she dint come out of it. And guys no ahem i think in today s episode.so all our planning down the drain

Hey I so did!!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

Kirstin...you know what i mean, right?πŸ˜‰ Sleep...with her...together...These are keywords...Got it..πŸ˜†

No πŸ˜› PLease explain in detail. I belong to the slow type of people and need more explaintion
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He massages her hand and fingers on her bad hand because due to the broken bone she is suffering from pins and needles and it becomes quite painful.
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: d-luna88

No πŸ˜› PLease explain in detail. I belong to the slow type of people and need more explaintion

🀣   

After seeing today's episode i seriously want someone to post an OS or ss about gohem...πŸ˜†
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

He massages her hand and fingers on her bad hand because due to the broken bone she is suffering from pins and needles and it becomes quite painful.

yeah..am seeing it...and he began teasing her by moving his hand upward and his hand went along the blouse making gopi shiver..
Ichangedit thumbnail

🀣   

After seeing today's episode i seriously want someone to post an OS or ss about gohem...πŸ˜†

Is that a hint or something? I am still waiting for my explanation!!!
Edited by d-luna88 - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

yeah..am seeing it...and he began teasing her by moving his hand upward and his hand went along the blouse making gopi shiver..

Too soon. πŸ˜†   This should not be rushed.   If this is done slowly, we will all be breathless by the end of it.  πŸ˜³
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Is that a hint or something? I am still waiting for my explanation!!!

yeah..I have written something as a continuation of xarina's post just above this..It will give you a hint..πŸ˜‰
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Too soon. πŸ˜†   This should not be rushed.   If this is done slowly, we will all be breathless by the end of it.  πŸ˜³

Oh yeah..Too soon...With cv's track record, aham will start at her hand at one episode and may be after one week in the precap, we will get their morning scene after you know what...πŸ˜†
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess as baa is there today Gopi won't be able to sleep during the day...so there won't be a problemπŸ˜‰