Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks so much well here I go again:

Precap: maanvi singing and dancing and falls in some1s arms...

Maanvi: virat, are u sure ki u wana help?
Virat: haan maanvi, koi baath nahin hai.

Haaye ram, kya hua iss chep ke saath? Mein Dr Manan ki zaroorat hai yeh nahin, lekin agar mein kaho na, tho Dr Manan will become suspicious...

Scene shift:
Jeevika: virenji, sab kuch ithni achi haina?
Viren: haan, jeevika, humhare shaadi ke yaad araha hai...

Jeevika blushes and walks away...
Arre yaar yeh ithni cute hai, viren thinks to himself.

Mehendhi night and maanvi and virat start their item...

ishq ishq mein pyaar pyaar mein no.1 punjabi.    dil ne lele dil ne dhe dhe, no.1 punjabi.                                 ladki jo dekh hai gulabi, karde dhamal punjabi.ankhein jo dekhe sharabi haiye kar de kamal punjabi.

ladki jo dekhe gulabi karde dhamal hai punjabi. aankein jo dehke sharabi karde dhamal punjabi.

tere ek jalakjo dekhe lootija hai patiala mere bholi bhali dil kar dala

sare duniya dekhi mere roopi sona sona, mein tho jispe chaho uspe bartho jadu thorna

arre aise waise baath so thoo . aise waise baatho se dharthe nahin punjabi. jhuta mutha vadaa kisise karthi nahin punjabi

chahatki rahonge mein age parthe hai punjabi, ahnko se ahnko ke barsha barthi hai punjabi

chera jo dekh ke kithabi karde dhamal punjabi

ankein jo dekh sharabi karde dhamal punjabi

And suddenly maanvi slips, as she's falling down she thinks how nice it would be if Dr Manan caught her! But she was far way from him...mjust as about she was going to fall, she felt strong arms around her holding her close so that she would not get hurt...

Ok, somethings wrong...these arms...seem to familiar...what, who?...and as she looked up, she saw

Maanvi: UDHAY???????
Udhay: haan jaan?
Maanvi: udhay aap??? Kaise???? Wapas????
Udhay: meine kahathana jaan, ki mein thumhara saath kabi chornahin jaongi...

NO...NOt Udhay...he...he was supposed to be gone...far away from here...why? Why? Why? When everything was just so hectic, why did he have to return?

And then maanvi heard it...

"Udhay Veer, wapas agaya?"
"Arre yeh aur maanvi..."
"Batchpan ke dost pyaar thi haina?"
"Kya dhono abhi se..."

Maanvi realised @ that moment that everything was about to change and maybe...just maybe...it will be a disaster...

Well guys now I'm done.
So sorry abt the lyrics...I'm nt sure if the words were ryt or not, if its wrong pls do tell me so I can rectify the mistakes...
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGG UDAYYY OMMMGG MY HEART MY JAAAN MY LOVVVEEE MY LIFE VIRAT HAS ONE HELL OF A COMPETITION NOW SORRY VIRAT BUT UDY IS JUST YUMMY OK THESH SORRY I DIDN'T READ UR STORY YET I JUT SAW MY HUSBANDS PIC AND I CAME TO COMMENT I LOVE YOU SOOO DAMN MUCH U JUST MADE MY DAY OMG UDAYYY
KSG_luv thumbnail
Ok now I read it OMGGG UDAYYY M STILL NOT OVER MY PRINCYYY MANIA MY PRINCYYY IS DO DAMN HOT AND SEXY AND EVERY DIALOUGUE HE SAID JUST MADE ME GO NUTTTS FOR MOREEE HAYYE BACHPAN KA PYAR MERA BECHARA UV HAMESHA BACHPAN K PYARR K PEECHE HEEE BAGHTA HAI PAR KOI NA KOI BEECH MEIN AJA TA HAI LIKE PSYCHO AKASH AND M NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING TO VIRAT CZ VIRATS ALSO MY HUSBAND SO YEA I LOVE VIRMAN ONE WAY HOPE HE'S THE PRINCE HERe to NOT Only of HEARTS BUT JAIGHAR TOO AND PLZ DON'T TELL ME THT THEIRS NO MANYATA PR IS THEIR OMG I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH M GONNA B BLABBERING SO MUCH NOW THT UV IS HERE. AND -TALLI- SWEETY U R MY SISTER DON'T SPEAK SUCH OF UR JIJU YAAR UV IS MY HUSBAND AND UR JIJU HE'S NO PSYCHO SORRY I GET A LITLLE POSESSIVE WHEN PPL SAY SOMETHING TO HIM.

ok back to ur story it was just super AWEEESSOOMMEE POOR VIRAT MY BABY GOTTA FIGHT TWO MEN NOW AND it's worst tht manvi doesn't like him. He gotta dosomething to charm manvi before my PRINCYYY mr.charming takes her away
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Brklyn_gal

OMGGG UDAYYY OMMMGG MY HEART MY JAAAN MY LOVVVEEE MY LIFE VIRAT HAS ONE HELL OF A COMPETITION NOW SORRY VIRAT BUT UDY IS JUST YUMMY OK THESH SORRY I DIDN'T READ UR STORY YET I JUT SAW MY HUSBANDS PIC AND I CAME TO COMMENT I LOVE YOU SOOO DAMN MUCH U JUST MADE MY DAY OMG UDAYYY

Please could you explain to me Danielle, as to how much husbands you have. I swear you said that Kushal aka Viraat was your hubby. Remember you even had an online (fight-type-thing) with me where you were telling me to keep my eyes off him because 'apparently' I was the saali and not the patni! 
But then you even admitted the fact that you were like a 3 timer, but now this number has changed to being a 4 timer. Happy?
You should get an award. Hehee.
Sorry, didn't meant to offend you or anything; was just supposed to be a 'fun' post. If you don't like it, tell me :)
KSG_luv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shehroon_riaz

Please could you explain to me Danielle, as to how much husbands you have. I swear you said that Kushal aka Viraat was your hubby. Remember you even had an online (fight-type-thing) with me where you were telling me to keep my eyes off him because 'apparently' I was the saali and not the patni!
But then you even admitted the fact that you were like a 3 timer, but now this number has changed to being a 4 timer. Happy?
You should get an award. Hehee.
Sorry, didn't meant to offend you or anything; was just supposed to be a 'fun' post. If you don't like it, tell me :)

Lmaoo no this is Ashish remember I told u Ashish and you were like you don't know Ashish or ksg well this is Ashish aka uday he's on a show ON SONY TV AN ES A LADY KILLER OBVIOUSLY ME AND THESH ARE IN LOVE WITH HIN CZ I BET THESH INCLUDED HIM CZ SHE IS OBVIOUSLY ALSO OBSESSED WHT SAY THESH AND YES MISS SAALI SAHEBA I HAVE ONLY THREE HUBBIES DON'T HATE ME CZ U AINT ME LOL JUST KIDDING THESH MAY B THINKING WHT THE HE'LL THESE TWO DOIN TLKIN BOUT SOMETHIN ELSE HERE WHEN NOT ABOUT MY SYORY LOL LOVE YOU THESH AND AWEESSSOOME CONCEPT NOW THT MY PRINCY IS HERE
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Brklyn_gal

Lmaoo no this is Ashish remember I told u Ashish and you were like you don't know Ashish or ksg well this is Ashish aka uday he's on a show ON SONY TV AN ES A LADY KILLER OBVIOUSLY ME AND THESH ARE IN LOVE WITH HIN CZ I BET THESH INCLUDED HIM CZ SHE IS OBVIOUSLY ALSO OBSESSED WHT SAY THESH AND YES MISS SAALI SAHEBA I HAVE ONLY THREE HUBBIES DON'T HATE ME CZ U AINT ME LOL JUST KIDDING THESH MAY B THINKING WHT THE HE'LL THESE TWO DOIN TLKIN BOUT SOMETHIN ELSE HERE WHEN NOT ABOUT MY SYORY LOL LOVE YOU THESH AND AWEESSSOOME CONCEPT NOW THT MY PRINCY IS HERE

Ermm... Well about that; you're going to think 'How stupid can she get?'.
I watch that show on Sony; is it 'Dekha Ek Khwaab'? Because if it; I watch that... I actually am so embarrassed at the fact that I didn't know that his real name was Ashish... Sorry for that. But yeahh; he is a KILLER!!!
Oh btw, he's in 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' aswell... you know Rashmi (I think that's her name), she's Naitik's sister; Ashish is married to her in there... (I don't watch it but sometimes when I put the TV on, that show is on)
Well, you know what, he's probably every single person's hubby in the world, who is a girl and loves him!! I think that anyway; so who else will you fight with??
Just kidding; keep fighting, I love our fights :)
And yeah; sorry 'Thesh', you've probably found out that she's three-timing, which is a moment to :O at... (Exaggeration there...)

About your story; it is just amazing. I literally love the concept and want to read on so when you update, PM me :)
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Omg who's Udhay?
I bet he's going to come in between Virman! =P
thesh thumbnail
part 4

dil de diya hain... jaan thumhe denge...dil de diya hain jaan thumhe denge dhaga nahin karenge sanam. rabba di kasam yaara rabba di kasam...

Uday kept thinking about the past and about his love 4 maanvi. She must be asleep...

Uday ( thinking ) aaj pehli baar meri dil shant mein hai...maanvi ke paas mujhe sab kuch achi lagti...lekin WOH LADKA!!!! How dare he try to seperate maanvi and I????
He's lucky he's jeevika's devar or I would have shown him exactly who I am...

yeh kaisa safar hai yeh kaisi harahi ki maanzir ki mujheko khawaar hi nahin hai doondo kaha mein sunku apni dil ka idharr be nahin hai udaar bhi naihin hai phiir kisi daar de mujhe kiya bekarar hai, humko thumse pyaar hai...humko thumse pyaar hai...

Aaj kya hua? Kyu baghwanji? Kya aap naraz mujhse? Mera kya galthi hai? Aaj thune udhay wapas meri zindaagi aayi...
Yeh sach hai ki ek pal, ek dusre zindagi se..maine usse pyaar kiya tha...lekin abh nahin...ussne meri barosa thordiya tha
I'll never 4give him...I hate him...
Lekin Virat ithni gussa kyu thi? Ussne Udhay aisa hit kyu kiya?
Aur Dr Manan? Usse kuch nahin kiye the...

dil ne thumko chunliya hai thum bhi isko choonona. khwaab koi dektha hai thumbhi sapne bunona...dil yeh mer thumse kuch kereha hai...sunona...dil yeh mera thumse kuch kereha hai...sunona

Aaj maine aise behave kyu kiya? Mein ithna gussa kya tha? Jab woh adhmi maanvi ke kareb tha main chathithi ki mein usee mardo...lekin kyu? Shahid mein abhi gussa hain...maya ke baremein...
Lekin woh adhmi kaun tha? Aur sab kyu bolrihithi ki woh aur maanvi...
Aur waise bhi agar woh dono...woh dono dost thee tho maanvi ithni shock kyu thi? Jab woh chiladungi tho meine soch nahin tha I just went crazy! How dare he touch her...but...why am I so angry?????

raathiya kaali kaali...raathiya...raathiya adhi adhi...raathiya...raathe hamari tho chand ke saheli hai kithne dino ke baad aaye woh akeli hai...

Today was definitely a time 4 love...maanvi aur virat ek dosre bohot pyaar karthi hai...yeh udhay bhi kuch nahin karsakthe...
Mein virat ko madad karongi...akar maanvi meri patient sirf nahin, meri dost bhi hai...I will definately help them...
Even if I do feel mre then friendship 4 her...

Flashback:

Virat: kaun ho thum, aur chordo maanvi ko!!! Abhi isse waqt!!!
Udhay: main kaun? U don't need to worry! Bas mujhe the patha ki who are you to tell me to leave maanvi?
Virat: yeh meri dost hai abh chordo usse!!
Uday: aur yeh meri aur maanvi ki bech mein...

Virat couldn't stand this arrogant man...so he did what he thought was best...he lunged 4 udhay and maanvi pushed udhay away...then udhay and virat went at each other not stopping untill...

Maanvi: baas udhay chordo virat ko! Abhi!!!
Uday: kyu chordo?
Virat: haan kyu? Mein usse tho...

Dr Manan thum dono baas karo varna mein police phone karongi!!!

Every1 around them was shocked...no1 could say anything untill...

Mr Malhothra: aap sab ghaar jao yeh mehendi abh katam hai!!!

Every1 left...

Mr Malhothra: udhay veer thum bhi jao abh mujhe bohot gussa hai mein thumhe kaal baath karongi!!! JAO

Udhay left but not b4 looking @ maanvi and smirking...

Maanvi ran to her room and no1 disturbed her...

Viren & jeevika were still in shock due to wat they had just witnessed...

Beeji: I think every1 should go to sleep and 2m we will taq about this...

flashback end

N that's all 4 now guys...do comment n press d like button... 😊
thesh thumbnail
hy guys...this note is just to inform u that i will not be continuing this SS...as i have recently been disheartened by the lack of comments as well as likes although many have viewed.

Thesh