Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eva456 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi is in love with ahem,not only bcoz he's her husband..she loves ahem for ahem..when its true love we r talking about,it happens the same time when u see the person who is made 4 u..coz that time u've a kind of feeling u never had and ur heart and mind becomes one...if gopi wud have married jigar,elesh or umang..she wud never hav had the same kind of feeling..she wud never have fallen in love with jigar,elesh or umang if she were to b married to any one of them.we shd remember jodis r made from heaven,u cant change it...but yeah,i dont get the fact of what made her fall in love with ahem tho..
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

I know after reading the topic all of u want to beat me with a stick but hear me out.

An indian girl from a small town marries a guy in an arranged marriage not for love but coz her parents want it.she knows she will get a secure life but there is no love in between.

No kind of romantic love like v expect.the dates the flowers the chocolates dont play any part there.

Gopi has not been to school she does not have friends of her age.does she even know bout birds and bees?no i dont think so.

She worships ahem.he s her husband and she will support him be with him always.but wat about romantic love where your heart beats faster when u c tat special someone.ur heart skips a beat when they touch u.
I know am talkin crap but pl share ur views.am curious and thinking now.

Oh i guess u havent watched the whole year how gopi use to react when Ahm did something nice for her even with his anger the expressions showed love for him then before marriage how she acted over his pic in newspaper then the puppets how she drooled over it and panna teasing her and she going 😳 thats gopi in love
pearlali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eva456

Gopi is in love with ahem,not only bcoz he's her husband..she loves ahem for ahem..when its true love we r talking about,it happens the same time when u see the person who is made 4 u..coz that time u've a kind of feeling u never had and ur heart and mind becomes one...if gopi wud have married jigar,elesh or umang..she wud never hav had the same kind of feeling..she wud never have fallen in love with jigar,elesh or umang if she were to b married to any one of them.we shd remember jodis r made from heaven,u cant change it...but yeah,i dont get the fact of what made her fall in love with ahem tho..

No gopi is a woman who would have fallen in love with even Dhaval a woman who thinks love is your husband
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gopi does love Ahem I think, she's grown to by only focusing on what's good about him and if she didn't love him then I don't get why she would be so hurt by his rejections 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pearlali

<div></div>Oh i guess u havent watched the whole year how gopi use to react when Ahm did something nice for her even with his anger the expressions showed love for him then before marriage how she acted over his pic in newspaper then the puppets how she drooled over it and panna teasing her and she going 😳thats gopi in love

am talking bout romantic lovey dovey love. Not the real love which grows with time.
pearlali thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

am talking bout romantic lovey dovey love. Not the real love which grows with time.

well she is an easter girl (mashraki larki) who waits for his man to make a move and we l know her man than she has moved a lot of time but again she has faced negation from her man than she just a beautiful cultured eastern girl a tha tha thai not rock and roll😛
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well Im not sure how many of you have actually been in asian countries where marriages are arranged. The society & family values teach women & men that you love your spouse whom you marry. Im fine with any marriage let it be love / arranged as long as one knows what one is getting into...neither in both can a person know other person all thru...Yeah in a love marriage you have the feeling of love deciding in the decision of marriage...In a arranged marriage...spouses try to know each other, be friends but also know that this is the person who is ur life partner...the relationship moves thru different stages of love ...attraction, friendship, physical love, first stages of love etc...u never know when u exactly fall in love with the other person (similar to u never know when you have fallen in love in a love marriage) it could be at time when you first see each other or when you meet each other in the marriage, mayb after a month, or years or at the end phase of life or you may never fall in love...in any marriage the important thing is when this love moves & becomes a strong bond which tugs & pulls each other thru eternity !!!

Coming to Gopi I do not see it wrong that she fell in love with Ahem even before she saw him...all it depends to see if this love will get stronger that it tugs both of them...or will it just melt by !!!!

For Ahem he is just getting to know Gopi so we do not know when & if he will fall in love...So lets wait & C if this marriage will become strong to become soul mates !!!!
pearlali thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

Well Im not sure how many of you have actually been in asian countries where marriages are arranged. The society & family values teach women & men that you love your spouse whom you marry. Im fine with any marriage let it be love / arranged as long as one knows what one is getting into...neither in both can a person know other person all thru...Yeah in a love marriage you have the feeling of love deciding in the decision of marriage...In a arranged marriage...spouses try to know each other, be friends but also know that this is the person who is ur life partner...the relationship moves thru different stages of love ...attraction, friendship, physical love, first stages of love etc...u never know when u exactly fall in love with the other person (similar to u never know when you have fallen in love in a love marriage) it could be at time when you first see each other or when you meet each other in the marriage, mayb after a month, or years or at the end phase of life or you may never fall in love...in any marriage the important thing is when this love moves & becomes a strong bond which tugs & pulls each other thru eternity !!!

Coming to Gopi I do not see it wrong that she fell in love with Ahem even before she saw him...all it depends to see if this love will get stronger that it tugs both of them...or will it just melt by !!!!

For Ahem he is just getting to know Gopi so we do not know when & if he will fall in love...So lets wait & C if this marriage will become strong to become soul mates !!!!

i gues u also dont have a clue about asian weddings when its arranged al girls who come to know this is going to be my husband now they start dreaming about love with him like gopi did the puppet show his pic in newspaper and that dreaming starts strengthing that love if even the husband feels the same for her
with love marriages it is also true it never remains the same why becausebthan she was only loving the man now she also has to love the family of the same man she loved on heels now if that doesnt happen we say or see that even love marriages trash