Confusion ! Does gopi love ahem?

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I know after reading the topic all of u want to beat me with a stick but hear me out.

An indian girl from a small town marries a guy in an arranged marriage not for love but coz her parents want it.she knows she will get a secure life but there is no love in between.

No kind of romantic love like v expect.the dates the flowers the chocolates dont play any part there.

Gopi has not been to school she does not have friends of her age.does she even know bout birds and bees?no i dont think so.

She worships ahem.he s her husband and she will support him be with him always.but wat about romantic love where your heart beats faster when u c tat special someone.ur heart skips a beat when they touch u.
I know am talkin crap but pl share ur views.am curious and thinking now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I won't beat you vibz don't worry 😆 its just insanity I know

I do believe that Gopi is loving Ahem because otherwise her constant heartbreaks and lingering looks wouldn't make sense. If she wasn't in love she might get hurt by his cold behaviour but she wouldn't be as devasted as she was. I have no idea how she could fall for a ... like him in the beginning but the girl sure did and I don't think his handsome and hots looks where not a factor drawing her in.
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

I won't beat you vibz don't worry 😆 its just insanity I know

I do believe that Gopi is loving Ahem because otherwise her constant heartbreaks and lingering looks wouldn't make sense. If she wasn't in love she might get hurt by his cold behaviour but she wouldn't be as devasted as she was. I have no idea how she could fall for a ... like him in the beginning but the girl sure did and I don't think his handsome and hots looks where not a factor drawing her in.

its insanity i agree.but if she would ve even known wat attraction is i would agree tat like us she fell for his cute face and looks.but she s too innocent.so i don know when and why she fell in love!!
Ichangedit thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

its insanity i agree.but if she would ve even known wat attraction is i would agree tat like us she fell for his cute face and looks.but she s too innocent.so i don know when and why she fell in love!!

But darling you don't have to know about the flowers and the bees to feel attracted to someone or find someone handsome. For me love is firstly a warm feeling you have in your chest, which makes you feel happy if you see that person happy or if this person is nice to you and which gives you immense pain if unhappy or cruel to you.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibz88

I agree  , in the begining  , Idid not like ahem either,  but I slowly started to like him...   look at me now I just love him.  
Hey I get up in the morning to watch SNS  at 5:30 AM
Ichangedit thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

I agree  , in the begining  , Idid not like ahem either,  but I slowly started to like him...   look at me now I just love him.  

Hey I get up in the morning to watch SNS  at 5:30 AM

Okay I am impressed. I don't think I could get up at 5.30am just to watch sns
-Eris- thumbnail
Gopi loves him but don know why!!!!
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Gopi does love him, but for all the wrong reasons, I think.

I mean, she immediately started to worship and idolize him, as soon as their marriage was arranged.

And she fell in love with him, not knowing anything about him. The more she learned about him, the harder she fell. But initially, it was only because she was to be married to him. She worships him like she worships her Kanhaji. Rejection from him is probably like a stab through the heart

Im sure that if her marriage was arranged with Jigar, or Elesh, or Umang, Gopi would have lived them the same way that she loves Ahem

Yuks

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I remember a scene with Gopi and Panna and Panna had asked her what type of husband would she like.  They were standing watching a puppet show and Gopi said to Panna that she would like a husband who would cherish her and treat her like a princess or words to that effect.  So she does know of love.    But in an arranged marriage if you are lucky it will develop through appreciation, friendship and then love.  It is only the very lucky ones who are attracted to each other straight away.  Trust me.

I do feel sorry for Gopi though.  With the upbringing she has had and her spirit broken by Urmila she will latch onto any bit of affection she is given be it right or wrong.  Maybe that is why she cannot see the evilness behind Urmila and selfishness in Rashi.   Soz it's a bit deep.
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

<font color="#9900FF" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Gopi does love him, but for all the wrong reasons, I think.

I mean, she immediately started to worship and idolize him, as soon as their marriage was arranged.

And she fell in love with him, not knowing anything about him. The more she learned about him, the harder she fell. But initially, it was only because she was to be married to him. She worships him like she worships her Kanhaji. Rejection from him is probably like a stab through the heart

Im sure that if her marriage was arranged with Jigar, or Elesh, or Umang, Gopi would have lived them the same way that she loves Ahem

Yuks

</font>

i know now she loves him but is not in love with him. She loves him coz he s her husband not coz he is ahem.