India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Confusion ! Does gopi love ahem?

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I know after reading the topic all of u want to beat me with a stick but hear me out.

An indian girl from a small town marries a guy in an arranged marriage not for love but coz her parents want it.she knows she will get a secure life but there is no love in between.

No kind of romantic love like v expect.the dates the flowers the chocolates dont play any part there.

Gopi has not been to school she does not have friends of her age.does she even know bout birds and bees?no i dont think so.

She worships ahem.he s her husband and she will support him be with him always.but wat about romantic love where your heart beats faster when u c tat special someone.ur heart skips a beat when they touch u.
I know am talkin crap but pl share ur views.am curious and thinking now.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1984maddy311navyabIchangeditsree07-AmalAziz--MOTHER-Ritu-ANJ4--HANISA--

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I won't beat you vibz don't worry LOL its just insanity I know

I do believe that Gopi is loving Ahem because otherwise her constant heartbreaks and lingering looks wouldn't make sense. If she wasn't in love she might get hurt by his cold behaviour but she wouldn't be as devasted as she was. I have no idea how she could fall for a ... like him in the beginning but the girl sure did and I don't think his handsome and hots looks where not a factor drawing her in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

I do believe that Gopi is loving Ahem because otherwise her constant heartbreaks and lingering looks wouldn't make sense. If she wasn't in love she might get hurt by his cold behaviour but she wouldn't be as devasted as she was. I have no idea how she could fall for a ... like him in the beginning but the girl sure did and I don't think his handsome and hots looks where not a factor drawing her in.
its insanity i agree.but if she would ve even known wat attraction is i would agree tat like us she fell for his cute face and looks.but she s too innocent.so i don know when and why she fell in love!!
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

its insanity i agree.but if she would ve even known wat attraction is i would agree tat like us she fell for his cute face and looks.but she s too innocent.so i don know when and why she fell in love!!

But darling you don't have to know about the flowers and the bees to feel attracted to someone or find someone handsome. For me love is firstly a warm feeling you have in your chest, which makes you feel happy if you see that person happy or if this person is nice to you and which gives you immense pain if unhappy or cruel to you.
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

I agree  , in the begining  , Idid not like ahem either,  but I slowly started to like him...   look at me now I just love him.  
Hey I get up in the morning to watch SNS  at 5:30 AM

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

I agree  , in the begining  , Idid not like ahem either,  but I slowly started to like him...   look at me now I just love him.  
Hey I get up in the morning to watch SNS  at 5:30 AM

Okay I am impressed. I don't think I could get up at 5.30am just to watch sns
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Gopi loves him but don know why!!!!

Ichangedit

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Gopi does love him, but for all the wrong reasons, I think.

I mean, she immediately started to worship and idolize him, as soon as their marriage was arranged.

And she fell in love with him, not knowing anything about him. The more she learned about him, the harder she fell. But initially, it was only because she was to be married to him. She worships him like she worships her Kanhaji. Rejection from him is probably like a stab through the heart

Im sure that if her marriage was arranged with Jigar, or Elesh, or Umang, Gopi would have lived them the same way that she loves Ahem

Yuks

-Eris-

Go to top