They have made joke of lavanya

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is completely wrong .get a girl ask to stay in ur house n then the gal adjusts herself according to the people in the house,they accept as their daughter in law ,she accepts them as her family ,n in the end this is what she gets,he was already confused abt khushi when brought lavanya at his home ,when u r nt clear then how can u make such big decision n make a fool of a gals feelings.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thats why they are showing this prolonged guilt track and giving Lavanya all these apologies. What ever has happened Lavanya deserves her due respect for all she has done and thats what she is being given my Arnav. His respect and a heartfelt apology. 
But this does not mean that now he has realized he was wrong he should marry her. Its better he should set her free. As hard as it is for her, in the long run she will be happier. 
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I know where you are coming from, but i think you also have to consider that Arnav never faked any feelings for her, she stayed with him despite his rudeness and lack of affection. if anything, she should have called off the engagement much sooner, it should have been her decision.

What Arnav did was wrong, but Lavanya had a part to play in how it all ended up as well...

Just my opnion, I respect your views x
Cute_shamya thumbnail
ya from lavanya POV it really hurts... But its good he confessed it before marriage..if it would have been afterwards it would have worsen the situation...
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It cud have Been worst If ASR gets engaged to her n marries...
gorgeousmounika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when he was so conused
its better he mi8 have broke up with her before
wats d need 2 bring her home
when he was so attracted 2 kushi wats need 2 bring la home against his family wishes
just 2 use her and dump her when he felt bored
..Apz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: gorgeousmounika

when he was so conused

its better he mi8 have broke up with her before
wats d need 2 bring her home
when he was so attracted 2 kushi wats need 2 bring la home against his family wishes
just 2 use her and dump her when he felt bored

he NEVER used her...he definitely played with her emotions..i agree..but SHE could have refused him..even she herself admits she ALWAYS FELT HE NEVER LOVED HER...la herself is responsible for the situation..but arnav gave her due respects n apologies for hurting her..hes a true gentleman...n saved las life by breaking the engagement..HE DID NOT BREAK THE ENGAGEMENT BECAUSE HE LOVED KHUSHI...BUT BECAUSE HE REALISED HE NEVER LOVED LAVANYA...
Addie07 thumbnail
La knew wat she was getting into. he never gave her false promises of undying love. infact once when la asked him regarding the most important person in his lyf, he said it ws anjali. so she knew frm the beginning that he didnt love her as she said she started living in the world of make believe. wen he realized that its wrong he called it off. that was way better than getting married to her and never be able to love her...
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ya its totally unfair to her n i loved the scene where la n nani hugged😳
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We cant blame la for al dis becoz arnav wanted her,he was to leave the house,wanted to stay with la at her place,now la canot expect romantic type arnav becoz his nature was strict.forget abt if he wud mary her it cud hv been worse ,becoz that wudnt reduce his faults,la was prepared for mariage,the most imp decision of her life n now this.it no point in having guilt .poor la she isnt even jealous of khushi