Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

2011: Indian TV's most desirable men

maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
2011: Indian TV's most desirable men

While it's the women on TV who attract the limelight thanks to most of the shows being ladies-oriented, Indian television has its fair share of men who make women viewers go weak in the knees. Be it as a lover, husband, brother or best friend, these heartthrobs haven't failed to cluster TV fans through their onscreen characters.

Their sinewy bodies, muscular arms, six packs and deep chests, their deep intense eyes, dimpled smiles, sense of humor, their onscreen romance with their female leads – all have TV fans clamoring for more.

Tellychakkar.com lists out the sexy hunks and studs – those male actors- who sizzled on your TV screens in the past year, in the second of our year-ender series - Indian TV's Most Desirable Men of 2011.

Gurmeet Choudhary
He has come a long way from playing Lord Rama in Ramayan to the millionaire businessman in Geet. He has proved his mettle as an actor playing the loving and supporting husband, Maan in Geet. His toned body clubbed with the stubble look in the show has got the girls swooning. This former Mr Jabalpur winner and Mr India participant is surely a desired man

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl_warrior thumbnail
Thankx for sharing...
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
Gurmeet is the most Indian TV's most desirable men
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gurmeet is the most Indian TV's most desirable men
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
t 4 s he desivered hotttiii
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww...my prince is really THE MOST DESIRABLE MAN😍 OF INDIAN TELEVISION!!
he is the best, Love u soo much GC my hottieee!!
thanx for sharing!