Shaheer Sheikh Interview & News Cornor...

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys Here u Will Find All Latest And Past Interviews & News  Of Our Beloved Shaheer Sheikh...Hope U Like It...

12 May 2011 - 16:53

I am a very boring boy: Shaheer Sheikh

Shaheer Sheikh

Not many may be aware that he started his career with teen shows and is best known for playing the role of Vir in Kya Mast Hai Life on Disney.

Having moved into the prime time on a GEC Shaheer Sheikh is now a well known face. And it is with his character as Anant that the actor has already made a mark. TellyChakkar met the new blue eyed boy of Star Plus' Navya who is making waves.

Shaheer Sheikh speaks on his life, aspirations and his interests.

From kid shows to a new age love story how are you finding this change?
I don't see any change I am an actor I have to do different things to prove myself. I love this character of Anant. It's very refreshing and all together a new feeling. I am enjoying every aspect of it.

How much do you relate with your character?
A lot because even I have certain ground rules and regulations which I follow in my real life just like Anant. I am a very simple and boring boy. But at times I do like to hang out with my friends when I am not shooting.

How is the experience of working in Navya?
It's a great learning experience for each of us. We have this young bunch of people working on this show, even our producer is a young guy so we understand each other's imagination. There are lots of fresh inputs that keep coming and this is the reason the show has very youthful feeling.

Navya has picked up in a very short time. So, what is your take on this?
Frankly, I was expecting a little more from the show. It's a very unique blend of drama and youth show and I think after some time people will like the show even more. The content is very realistic. I relate with a lot of situations while shooting and I feel it must be the same with people who are watching the show.

How do you describe yourself?
As I said earlier I am a very simple, boring guy. I don't stick to one thing. I love experimenting with things. I have an urge to do everything possible on earth. I tried my hand at various things like event management, modelling, to even a career in law. I love challenges and exploring new avenues.

How is your chemistry with your co-star Soumya?
We are just getting to know each other. I can't say we are good friends as we have just started working.

If not an actor what is the other profession that you would have taken up?
I want to be a director. I also want to learn editing. I want to compose music' so there are many things that I want to do. In fact I don't even know if I will continue to act after Navya.

How do you relax?
I enjoy music. Music is that one thing that is closest to my heart. It gives me a high, so when ever I am free I listen to music.

Apart from soaps what else would you want to do on TV?
I want to be a part of a dance reality show since I love dancing and I am a trained dancer.

What kind of transformation do you see in yourself from Kya Mast Hai Life toNavya?
My friends and family believe that I have grown up as an actor. I've become much more confident than before. My look too has changed from short hair to long hair! (Laughs).

You seem to have an on and off relationship with Smiley Suri. Can you comment on this?
We are just good friends. We enjoy each other's company and we usually hang out together.

What are your future plans?
I am learning each day. First of all I want to learn editing. I also want to compose music. I also want to pursue photography as I enjoy it tremendously.

21 Jun 2011

Shaheer has his 'eye' on many girls

Shaheer Sheikh

Anant aka Shaheer Sheikh who is the new blue-eyed boy of Star Plus' show Navyahas a creative side other than acting. He's very passionate about photography. In spite of his busy schedule and long hours of shooting, the actor manages to continue with his passion for photography. Shaheer is now thinking of turning his passion into profession and has done photo shoots for his co-stars like Soumya Seth of Navya and Sana Sheikh from Kya Mast Hai Life.

Our source says, "Shaheer is a big enthusiast when it comes to photography and his love for the art is not new to his friends. He was passionate about photography since his show Kya Mast Hai Life and everyone on the sets knew about his talent. Shaheer has taken his passion for photography to a next level by building a mini-studio in his house with professional lights and equipment some three months ago. Recently, he did a photo shoot with his co-stars Soumya Seth and Sana Sheikh. Shaheer always carries a camera when he is going out for shoots."

We spoke to Sana Sheikh who confirmed the news and says, "One day all of a sudden Shaheer called me and asked to get lot of clothes and my make-up kit. During the shoot there was this interesting incident that happened. In one particular shot, I was supposed to wear a white dress and for that sequence Shaheer wanted a white bed sheet. He struggled really hard to get the white bed sheet but once he found it he was really thrilled and the pictures that he took were really amazing."

We spoke to Shaheer who says, "I have been interested in photography since my modelling days. I have worked with many photographers and I have this habit of learning the intricacies of the subject I am interested in. I've also done few commercial ads. It started off as a hobby but now I enjoy everything about it."

October 21,2011

Shaheer Sheikh of Navya serial gets a new haircut for role Anant

Shaheer Sheikh aka Anant of Star Plus show Navya ' Nayi Dhadka Naye Sawaal is looking different with his new swanky haircut. About his new looks decision, Shaheer Sheikh talked to the show makers and go ahead with this new cool haircut. The new haircut is completely fit for his character of Anant and convincingly looks like a 19-year-old college student.

Shaheer Sheikh says that Serial Navya ' Nayi Dhadka Naye Sawaal is about youngsters and college going students. So, he wanted to do something new which make his look totally like the character that he is playing in the serial Navya. Getting this new hairstyle, Shaheer Sheikh realized that how youngsters get cool haircuts with spikes and hair gel.

However, in the show Navya his character Anant's romance with Navya is going in full bloom and facing problems to save his love...

Edited by karan_13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

19 Oct 2011

Shaheer's bonding good with Farhina on the sets of Navya

Shaheer Sheikh (Anant) and Farhina Parvez Jarimari (Appy)

Handsome and sweet Shaheer Sheikh hails from the land of beauty and serenity, Jammu & Kashmir. The actor has now become a household name after his power-packed performance as Anant in Star Plus' Navya.

Shaheer was earlier seen in Disney's Kya Mast Hai Life. Shaheer – with his cute smile and chocolate boy looks – has a huge female following, which is quite impressive considering the short span of time he has spent in the industry.

Shaheer keeps extremely busy shooting these days and if you call him he won't be available. But the actor has the courtesy to call back the moment he gets free. He spends most of his time on the sets now and hardly gets a day off. "It is fun to work on the sets of Navya. We do have arguments and tension rises while shooting, but that is part and parcel of life," tells Shaheer while talking about work ambience.

Shaheer usually has reservations talking about his personal life but he doesn't refrain from telling Tellychakkar about the bonding with his good friend and co-actor Farhina Parvez Jarimari (Appy of Navya). "I have a great rapport with Appy. We have lots of fun together. She is a great girl and it's fun working with her," said Shaheer with a smile.

Tellychakkar called Farhina to find her side of the story but in spite of repeated attempts she remained unavailable.

Furthermore, if not shooting Shaheer prefers to relax at home. "I have few friends and that too not from the industry. I do go out with them at times. But I mostly stay indoors as I am not a party lover. I like a peaceful environment," ends Shaheer.

...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

July 22,2011

Shaheer Sheikh of Navya show is a Mr. Perfectionist

Shaheer Sheikh who is well known as Anant in the serial Navya on Star plus has become popular and has been getting compliments from audience for his performance in the show. But apart from his acting skills, he is Mr. Perfectionist. He has a good knowledge of extra- curricular activities including management, photography, advertisements and music videos.

Recently, he also completed his LLB. Telling about his extra activities Shaheer Sheikh says that after completing his studies he completed his LLB and took part in some events in Pune. It was a great experience for him when he was approached for an ad which led to more ads and music videos. Shaheer Sheikh also has photography knowledge and has clicked photographs of few Bollywood actors. He tells that he likes to take challenges and want to be different every time. His all interest has become a passion now, that is why today he is a star and happy to work in a TV serial.

...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

August 30,2011

Shaheer Sheikh from Navya shares his Eid plans

Shahreer Sheikh who is playing character of Anant in Star Plus serial Navya loves to celebrate Eid and shared his Eid plans with his fans.

Shaheer says that he would love to go to his home town Jammu for Eid but he is extremely busy with his show and not has much time to go. He loves Eid festival as it brings everyone home. For him, Eid is a festival of family which welcomes guests, relatives, cousins; eating good food and enjoy with family. He loves all sorts of sweets and not has any special choice in it. He loves the food cooked by his mother.

Shaheer Sheikh further added his childhood experience of Eid, when he was young and on the day of Eid, Eidi was a big thing for him because he used to get a lot of money to spend on that day. Now, Eid is back and it's time to eat delicious food, having fun with friends. He also kept roza, but couldn't continue with it because of busy schedule. He believes in being happy and spread happiness, added Shaheer Sheikh.

We wish you a very happy Eid to all!

Edited by karan_13 - 12 years ago

TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2011

Shaheer Sheikh uses no Make-up in Navya

Shaheer Sheikh, who is currently playing the role of a teenager in Siddharth Tewary's Navya on Star Plus, is actually 26 years old in real life. Shaheer has got a lot of compliments for his chocolaty looks which have also made him the heart throb of many girls watching him.

Whether male or female actors, make-up is indispensable part of their lives. But Shaheer is definitely not here to follow the old make-up rules. As we all know that its extremely hot these days and it's tough to shoot in scorching heat, Shaheer has decided to go on a no-makeup look in the serial.
navyaaddict3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful. thanks karan.
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good idea.,...Nice thread karan...
BinuShoba thumbnail
Thanx fr the thread karan...
kupkakes thumbnail