India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

pakau double facd juhi (READ PINK COLOR COMM BY ME

KrazySachin IF-Dazzler
KrazySachin
KrazySachin

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Juhi should be thrown out the house.. how disgusting this women is.

I think his husband and mother in law don't allow her to eat at house so she don't want to miss this opportunity and want to eat as much as she can in this house because its free of cost.

secondly i don't understand when Sid never fought with juhi. Sid who always listened to what juhi said, who always respected her as her elder sister and who during police-chor task was supporting juhi for making new group and now juhi is taunting sid that too for no reason. Suddenly why she is picking up with sid without any reason. I think sid shud be sent to secret room and BB shud show him how sky,amar,juhi,sunny bitches abt him on his back.

if juhi continued this behavior then soon juhi and sid will engage in huge fight with sky coming in middle and taking a good bash from sid this time..

seriously its too much of juhi & sunny who just following sky blindly when sid didn't fought with both of them. they both are following sky and as sky is against sid they both r also against him..

it will interesting if sky goes out then juhi n sunny will be seen doing maska polish to amar n sid.. that will be interesting and real characters will be seen bcoz that time they both will definately bitch abt sky and they have shown yesterday in bathroom how they want to throw mens out and only females shud stay n win...

Edited by sach11 - 20 December 2011 at 5:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialibhoomi25wadhwanikiznursinghQuietudeChingaari

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
BB plsss eliminate her plsss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25

cocao Senior Member
cocao
cocao

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I don't know how many of you heard, when Amar was having a small dispute with the sky,juhi and sunny Juhi got so angry that Amar didn't take Sid's name and took her name, she said with so much anger," bagwan kare yeh nikhal jaye", she was saying this about Amar, how low can you get, would you like people to wish that for you, and don't you think the audeience will see this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialibhoomi25susan29

uk2k4u Senior Member
uk2k4u
uk2k4u

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i hate Juhi..she disgusts me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialibhoomi25

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bhoomi25

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
she is most pakau n khau contestant till date who is just piggybackriding on Sky!!

bhoomi25

KrazySachin IF-Dazzler
KrazySachin
KrazySachin

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I think BB should remove both bother and sister i.e. JUHI & SKY.. go out of house and continue ur brother-sister relation with all crap, pakau things, bitching about the world..

IMPORTANT FOR ALL VIEWERS :

Guys PLEASE LETS NOT VOTE FOR JUHI AND SKY TILL THE END... WHOEVER SUPPORTS THIS POST AND HATES JUHI N SKY AS THEY IRRITATES US LET'S NOT VOTE FOR THEM..

THERE IS SID AND AMAR AND MAHEK... SO WE SHOULD VOTE FOR THEM SO THAT OUR MONEY IS NOT WASTED BY VOTING TO DISGUSTING PEOPLE AND THUS ANY ONE FROM THIS 3 (AMAR,SID & MAHEK) WINS BCOZ THEY DESERVE TO WIN AS THEY HAVE FACED TOO MUCH IN THE HOUSE AND FACED IT BRAVELY AND FOUGHT ALL ALONE AND NOT BY CREATING GROUP AND PLANNING..

Edited by sach11 - 20 December 2011 at 5:41am

suniali

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Millie.Roy

I don't know how many of you heard, when Amar was having a small dispute with the sky,juhi and sunny Juhi got so angry that Amar didn't take Sid's name and took her name, she said with so much anger," bagwan kare yeh nikhal jaye", she was saying this about Amar, how low can you get, would you like people to wish that for you, and don't you think the audeience will see this.

Totally agree...she has brought her maa exchange colours !!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25cocao

Go to top