Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@nammu any plan? So v vl start wid basic cmnt posts na?
nammy_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@mrinal - i think first we should motivate ppl to create account in IF  and then  to comment on karanIkas FC twice daily... espicially karans coz kittu is alrdy at top 10... and then we should view , rate and comment on their pics... this is the basic thing we can start with :)
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: magical.Arjuhi

Agree with you dear But it is not always about loyalty. The main reason i see is that they dont realize the importance of these ranks. May be its not as important as it is for ppl hu comment here. Rank or no rank Karan Kritika are always the best is what all the fans think. Moreover Karanika fans seem to be the busiest ppl ever. I dont see Shilpa di's comments in the FCS now either.

@Purple bold Busy??..more like lazy 😳 😭..dey dnt care ya..we always tell dem 2 comment ya..dey dnt understand how much seeing KK2 at d top means 2 us..😒..

@Blue bold..true😳
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You spoke my heart out..🤗 we really need 2 do something..we need 2 promote these pages..we need 2 get fans to comment..thats the only way KK2 will be at the top..they are the most deserving but other KK2 fans don't care..KK n KK both have 300,000+ fans combined n yet on their FC's der is only abt 2000 fans 😕 ðŸ˜³
this topic shud b in sticky so other can also see n do sumthing for KK2..
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: magical.Arjuhi

Agree with you dear But it is not always about loyalty. The main reason i see is that they dont realize the importance of these ranks. May be its not as important as it is for ppl hu comment here. Rank or no rank Karan Kritika are always the best is what all the fans think. Moreover Karanika fans seem to be the busiest ppl ever. I dont see Shilpa di's comments in the FCS now either.

now sooo much KMH fans r not here ..they r not even comment on  their Fanclub. if they r Karanika's fans then why don't they comment on their FC.
second reason some fans already moves towards other show .. 
we Know Karanika is the best But sometym its necessary to show ur love.

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U are rt! We must really do something to regain back our Karan's position !
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I Totally Agree I came on the forum to make a post on Ranks too! I don't understand how Karan's rank in decreasing and Kritika very stable. I mean that's great but the same ppl who comment on Kittu's aren't they usually same ppl on Karan?! Like mostly everyone commenting on her FC is kmh fan n so they should comment on karan's too!! But i think cuz Kittu has articles n videos it helps n i think the chaskameter for ktlk helps her rank too. I can't see Karan so low he is # 1!Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 12 years ago
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The true kmh dewanay fans r the ones who visit this forum and comment on their FC:) Plzz everyone if u love Arjuhi and Karanika show some Love:)
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
m going to goa my home so wil nt b active 2dy bt i hav done my work cmnts on k4 fcs
magical.Arjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

the same ppl who comment on Kittu's aren't they usually same ppl on Karan?! Like mostly everyone commenting on her FC is kmh fan n so they should comment on karan's too!!

No they arent the same ppl :-( KMH fans have split. I see some KMH fans comment on Kritz's FC not Karan's :-(