Pratigya

:(( (Page 3)

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Btw Aka, itz not gulaat, galat...LOL
thank you for the correctionBig smile...pls don't hesitate ...correction appreciated any timeSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_RandomVeena.SSnigdha_KhanamMuskaan92

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aka.aier

Btw Aka, itz not gulaat, galat...LOL

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">thank you for the correctionBig smile...pls don't hesitate ...correction appreciated any timeSmile
</font></font>
sure my sweety, but i think u hav improved alot, u r understandin mostly know not as bfore...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierMiss_RandomSnigdha_Khanam

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">feels bad to see the rankingOuch..every1's doing their bestUnhappy
</font></font>
oops but my contribution is nill, sorry 2 all...

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">start frm 2day..it hardly takes a min or two...even 1 comment is preciousBig smile
</font></font>
oh! Bhashan 4 ARJA rank lol, i'll try...LOL

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">tat was not BhashanLOL...tis is it...veena..what your are doing is wrong...you come to the forum and leave without commenting on ArJa profile..you are neglecting your duty as a citizen of IF..and most importantly as ArJa fan...it is very gulaat...i will report to IF police and sent you to jail TongueWinkLOL
</font></font>
ROFL ROFL ROFL OMG, koi bachaliyo mujhe ye forum pratz bhashans se, i think i need real pratz help now...

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">you want the original one...try her u'll be</font></font>Insane
not me Aka, u will... Coz in need real pratz help to give bhashan 2 u on bhalf of me...WinkLOL
Perturbed

Miss_RandomVeena.SSnigdha_Khanam

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Veena.S][QUOTE=aka.aier] [QUOTE=Veena.S][QUOTE=aka.aier]
<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">tat was not BhashanLOL...tis is it...veena..what your are doing is wrong...you come to the forum and leave without commenting on ArJa profile..you are neglecting your duty as a citizen of IF..and most importantly as ArJa fan...it is very gulaat...i will report to IF police and sent you to jail TongueWinkLOL
</font></font>
ROFL ROFL ROFL OMG, koi bachaliyo mujhe ye forum pratz bhashans se, i think i need real pratz help now...

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">you want the original one...try her u'll be</font></font>Insane
not me Aka, u will... Coz in need real pratz help to give bhashan 2 u on bhalf of me...WinkLOL

Perturbed
ab ye ka bey, now a days everyone usin EMOS xcept me n confusin me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_RandomSnigdha_Khanam

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

</font></font>

Perturbed
tats me...about to get headache after hearin pratz BhashanROFL

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

</font></font>

Perturbed
<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">tats me...about to get headache </font></font><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">after hearin pratz BhashanROFL
</font></font>
ROFL ROFL

Edited by Veena.S - 20 December 2011 at 9:05am

aka.aierMiss_RandomSnigdha_Khanam

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

</font></font>

Perturbed
<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">tats me...about to get headache </font></font><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">after hearin pratz BhashanROFL
</font></font>
ROFL ROFL
hi...did u watch last nite's epi?..im not watchin in tv tis days...only LUD..or sometimes i watch repeats...im not going to give them my trpsUnhappy...they're not givin me kriyaLOLROFL

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Me too Aka, even i didn't see in repeat also... n i won't until samar will back... I can't ray...Ouch, am followin LUD only...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierMiss_RandomCaped_CrusaderSnigdha_Khanam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index